• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
izancarlos
Visitor

Re: never forgive myself....

#42522 3 years ago
hey u all, yes ,it wasnt cool towish a bad tripon anybody,i apologize/.i have nevr been to a furthur show,nor do i have an idea wat goes on nowadays @ these shows, guess mayb im outa touch with these kids and adult fans. cant justify wat i said 2 mushroom man, i was wrong, please people no more weed, drugs, nitrous, boomers or doses, trying 2 expand ur mind is something that shud b done w a clear,sober mind, in my opinion ur culture is wrong/ curiousity killed the cat...
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#42535 3 years ago
They were dried, packed in capsules

I believe my buddy told me they were Treasure Coast, but we all know a Cube is a Cube - except for Penis Envy, right?

and thank you for your response iamthedoor.....
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#42640 3 years ago
Dear Mushroom, speaking for myself, I only care that you are alright and are enjoying yourself.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#42679 3 years ago
sorry to hear it man 2 in a row is a sign to back off.in the past never had problems 2 in a row that was it .some never come back,im not telling ya what to do or how to live your life but i met ya ya seem like a great guy,family is cool,maybe take it easy for a show or cut way back,someone said something bout the liver and its all true evrything has to be processed by it and it sounds like your overworking it.hope ya feel better.have some apple brownies
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#42774 3 years ago
just way over did it man. The liver turns psilocybin into psilocin but its not poison, thats what I'm saying. Caffine is more toxic then psilocybin - the last impression I want to give here is that I'm trying to be a smart ass and start arguements but I assure you my liver is fine. ---- I actually took 3 grams tonight, not cause I had to, I actually almost didn't but I wanted to be awake on the ride home and didn't want to have to take NoDoze Pills. It was such a good night - I just totally over did it the other nights.

also Daisy, I'm glad you care about me - thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daisy Mae
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#42788 3 years ago
Well I think its very important to analyze how your party favors are affecting you.

One of the things I like most is that you can dial it in that way. You know, get it right next time.

Glad to hear you got it ironed out.

I do hope some of the folks from the forum have helped. This is and should be an excellent place for tour type advice.

God bless, and happy trails!!
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#44014 3 years ago
Don't worry it happens to all of us more than once at least you were at the show cause I was at home
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 0.91 seconds