• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: never forgive myself....

#42368 3 years ago
Oh, and 13 grams must be a total mindfuck. Holy obliterated Batman!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#42370 3 years ago
izancarlos wrote:
if ur gonna trip thts fine, btw how old r u , ? sounds like you better stop doing drugs, im glad u had a bad time serves u rite for messing round w tht drug, nature always wins

Deuchbag alert! May you piss into the wind and reap the rewards.
Last Edit: 3 years ago by neverstop66.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#42371 3 years ago
neverstop66 wrote:

I don't know much about mushrooms, used a lot of acid, but never tried the shrooms. I once had sauted mushrooms for dinner, but you know, I never felt anything afterwards so I tackled the waiter and kicked his ass.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#42375 3 years ago
captaintony wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

I don't know much about mushrooms, used a lot of acid, but never tried the shrooms. I once had sauted mushrooms for dinner, but you know, I never felt anything afterwards so I tackled the waiter and kicked his ass.

They can be quite delicious. Highly recommended. Fresh picked are best. They grow wild in the cow pastures down here.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#42381 3 years ago
neverstop66 wrote:
captaintony wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

They can be quite delicious. Highly recommended. Fresh picked are best. They grow wild in the cow pastures down here.
'

Oh a buddy of mine always keeps an eye out for em, but up here in by God West Virginia, you stumble onto the wrong patch of land, you're gonna get shot, especially since we're so close to Meigs County in Ohio.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#42474 3 years ago
Many people do not realize that even edible mushrooms that are raw contain some toxins. Mycologists have discovered that cooking mushrooms dissipates most of the potentially harmful compounds.www.mykoweb.com/articles/EatingRawMushrooms.html
Certainly there are toxins in the mushrooms you are eating. The complaint you make is that you did not have a good time: clearly something is up. Check this out www.inchem.org/documents/pims/fungi/pimg027.htm
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Daisy Mae.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#42479 3 years ago
yes I didn't have a good time - which was a bad trip. If you poison your body then your body is going to 'eject' whatever you gave it. It wasn't a sick feeling or throwing up or anything like that, it was a bad trip - in the head.

Psilocybin is considered safer then aspirin by The National Institute For Occupational Safety And Heath in the United States - they don't cause liver damage. Psilocybin mushrooms don't poison your body enless they wern't dried and stored properly and have bacteria growing in them, in which case its the bacteria that would be poisoning your body. You can't OD on them....

www.clusterbusters.com/hallucinogens.html

www.hopkinsmedicine.org/Press_releases/2...GriffithspsilocybinQ questions 7 - 9

www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Psilocybin - "very low toxity"

I don't want to argue or make enemies or anything but it is well known that psilocybin mushrooms are not physically harmful to the human body. Of course to much will mess with your head and give you a bad trip, like in my case.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#42494 3 years ago
MushroomMan wrote:
BTW and besides these all I do is smoke a little bud, which I'm sure the pot smoke is damaging my body more then the mushrooms to, gotta switch to a vaporizor soon.

you've got my full recommendation on a volcano vaporizer
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#42498 3 years ago
neverstop66 wrote:
izancarlos wrote:
if ur gonna trip thts fine, btw how old r u , ? sounds like you better stop doing drugs, im glad u had a bad time serves u rite for messing round w tht drug, nature always wins

Deuchbag alert! May you piss into the wind and reap the rewards.

Wow, glad someone had a bad trip? I can't even wish that on you man.
Mushrooman as you already know bad trips present themselves in the strangest of places, but cest la vie
Out of curiosity, were they dried or fresh?
i seem to take more doses at shows (3-5) than otherwise but have also found the wonders of a sober show just as rewarding, sometimes I just have to sit down and vibe on it though, as opposed to trying to dance and movin a couple feet here an there an feeling like I'm not really dancing and EVERYONES LOOKING AT ME. Then I realize I missed a song trying to psyche myself into something where I could have just sat my ass down and taken it all in!
Have fun and be safe, but you didn't even need me to tell you that!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#42502 3 years ago
Oh yeah what strain you workin with man, just out of curiosity?
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Time to create page: 3.94 seconds