• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
izancarlos
Visitor

Re: never forgive myself....

#42324 3 years, 1 month ago
if ur gonna trip thts fine, btw how old r u , ? sounds like you better stop doing drugs, im glad u had a bad time serves u rite for messing round w tht drug, nature always wins
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#42329 3 years, 1 month ago
izancarlos wrote:
if ur gonna trip thts fine, btw how old r u , ? sounds like you better stop doing drugs, im glad u had a bad time serves u rite for messing round w tht drug, nature always wins

Ur glad someone had a bad trip?...ive enjoyed your 2 posts so far.....theyve enlightened me..HA
JStraw
Junior Boarder

#42335 3 years, 1 month ago
MushroomMan wrote:
"how do you choke down that much shroomage? i think i would just get tired of eating them after the first 3-4 grams tops "

I grind them up and pack them in geletin capsules - never taste a thing.... I would never be able to chow down more then like 4 grams myself.

That sounds like a ton of work! How many capsules does 13 grams fit into? I know it's already been said, but that is a ton of shrooms to be doing on a regular basis, easy there tiger! Also, Daisy is right, you're basically taking a poison (a fun one, though!), it's the shrooms way of telling nature - don't eat me.
Those who hear not the music. . . think the dancers mad.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#42343 3 years, 1 month ago
I'd hate for you guys to get the wrong impression on me.... I don't have a problem and its not what I think some of you think....

How many people drink to much and puke and get sick at shows or parties? ..... it's pretty common, and It wasn't anything like that. I wasn't throwing up sick, I just simply ate to many and had a bad trip. - I only used alcohol as an example to try to show how common it is for somebody to have to much of something.

As far as physical damage to your body psilocybin mushrooms are very safe, it was all a bad trip - not my body being poisened. So don't worry about my liver because anyone who drinks (only using as an example cause so many people drink) is damaging their liver more then psilocybin ever could. .... just a little article here but do your own research anywhere on the internet and see for yourselves...... www.shroomery.org/8763/Do-hallucinogenic...s-cause-liver-damage

I'm not trying to justify the amount I took or do it again, I know it was to much but it's alright - I'm not some drug addict. I'm 24 BTW and besides these all I do is smoke a little bud, which I'm sure the pot smoke is damaging my body more then the mushrooms to, gotta switch to a vaporizor soon.
mountainjam28
Junior Boarder
Enjoying the ride...

#42344 3 years, 1 month ago
yeah, its happened to us all.. at one point or another in life.. You just overdo it... whether its drugs, alcohol, or eating too much birthday cake... Its just another life lesson to stick in your back pocket and go on with life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingBear
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#42345 3 years, 1 month ago
believe it or not 13 grams fit into about 18 capsules and yes its a big dose but I don't do that on a regular basis, and I don't think I'll be taking that much again.... but psilocybin mushrooms don't poison your body like a lot of people think, do a little research, anywhere you wont find any reliable source that tells you psilocybin mushrooms are poisoness.......

It was to much don't get me wrong, I'm not defending these big doses, just saying the whole poison thing isn't what your thinking.....
terrapin_blue
Junior Boarder

#42348 3 years, 1 month ago
You experienced something difficult on psychedelics? No way!

This is the point. This is where they were trying to bring you all along. Now take a break if you need to, psyches usually regulate themselves pretty damned good.

I remember eating 5 hits of mystery (lot L, way more potent than I had suspected) at the 2nd broomfield show. Missed Cumberland and Good loving walking around the outside so spun I couldn't go back in. Sat in the shit seat staring at a large pole in front of the stage for Alligator and Dark Star.

Shit happens. Learn from it, you are alive and well.

EDIT: Point is, that show was the best and most memorable show of my life.
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by terrapin_blue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
intothesun
Visitor

#42352 3 years, 1 month ago
Have you ever had sex sober but it was great? Have you ever gone snowboarding or water skiing or jet skiing sober and it was a blast. Well, listening to the greatest band on the planet even sober is fucking amazing too. I suggest throwin in atleast a little 420. damn bro - give it a rest alraedy with the shroom experiment. Your freakin me out 9 grams....? thats over a quarter once...thats enough for 4 people bro...your over dooing it. just hope you try and rage and dance and have fun with your pure energy and the energy of the music. Also, you're gonna eat ALL the shrooms, save some for us. jk. take a break for a little, your sounding like a shroom addict...jesus ive heard about crackheads smoking crack less often than you munching on a damn bag of shrooms. You can still hold the name mushroom man. cheers bro.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#42365 3 years, 1 month ago
Dude, thats a lot of shroomage. 3 or 4 grams and enjoy the ride.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#42366 3 years, 1 month ago
izancarlos wrote:

you know, you can have your opinion on whether or not he should stop using drugs, but to wish a bad trip on anyone is pure evil. You my friend are worse than Richard Nixon, Rupert Murdoch and Mike Tyson rolled up into one. I think your friends have a bad trip when you're around.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, DeadHead420
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds