• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

never forgive myself....

#42271 3 years ago
I over did the mushrooms, couldn't get myself out of a bad trip for a lot of the show.

I took bigger doses at shows during the winter tour - but it was getting to me tonight especially then I had a issue at Jones Beach to but tonight was worse, I'm so dissapointed in myself...

I took 13 grams at Jones Beach then tonight I cut it down to 9 - which are very big doses but when you do them several times a week you can't just take a few grams - I wasn't even totally out of it I just couldn't get myself out of this feeling of not being able to stand up and dance and enjoy the music....

I def should of took less shrooms but seeing that I did bigger doses before with no negative effects what so ever, I thought I was good..... I really think its a combination of the heat and the big doses....

the 9 grams I took tonight were mostly all little pins, aborts and small mushrooms, which are much more potent then I toped it off with an orange ---- I really should of knew better after Jones Beach...

I'm cutting way down to 4 grams for Mansfield, if I even do any, I can't let this happen again - Such a great show tonight that I wasn't able to fully enjoy.

I finally broke out of it with a few songs left in the 2nd set which I fuckin danced my ass off to

At least I learned a valuble lesson, it wasn't completly wasted at any time though - I knew what they were playing n everything It was just killing me sitting down and not being able to enjoy it all with my brother. I told him I want him to enjoy it as much as normal and not worry about me but its just not like that, I know I made it worse for him to
StuartSlate
Expert Boarder

Re: never forgive myself....

#42276 3 years ago
Sorry that happened to you, but it all could have been a lot worse. So you missed some dancing. You didn't get beaten, robbed, arrested or hospitalized. You and your brother got home safe after another Furthur concert.

All in all it sounds like it was a successful night to me. Maybe a lesson can be learned though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#42280 3 years ago
Maybe you could let yourself off the hook, and not need to dance, just sit down and relax and enjoy the show.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#42281 3 years ago
well the whole thing is just having to sit there where I can't see the stage and wanting to be a part of the crowd up n loving it. At Jones Beach when I sat down I could see the stage but tonight it was getting to me, I even closed my eyes for a short while before leaving to go to the bathroom, and walking around n stuff really helped. What really would of helped is if I was with someone else on them or familiar with them but my brother isn't interested in them (which is absolutley fine by me)

I did see a lot of people in worse shape then me when I walked to the bathroom - looking all strung out n shit just there for the party, giving the scene a bad reputation - I'm glad I'm not any of those people.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: jaredlang
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#42282 3 years ago
Very good advice by Ossumpei, sometimes it's not a good idea to go into a trip with an agenda. Good to hear you pulled through it by the end of the show. Enjoy your other stops!
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ossumpei
comesatime
Junior Boarder

#42283 3 years ago
Too much of everything is just enough...........
"........the band kept us so busy, we forgot about the time....."
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

#42288 3 years ago
how do you choke down that much shroomage? i think i would just get tired of eating them after the first 3-4 grams tops
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#42291 3 years ago
Try a show without any 'shrooms. The music alone can take you to the same space.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, Jack Jones, captaintony, Daisy Mae, edheadwharfrat, silkynight
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#42294 3 years ago
That's why always preferred dosing over shrooming. I find the shrooms mess with the body a little too much. If only 99% of the people in the lots claiming to have doses werent selling worthless bunk little squares of paper at 10$ a pop.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#42295 3 years ago
Bummer dude. But hey, at least you were there, ya dig.=-) hehehe. I couldnt imagine takin that much, although im sure my tolerance is a lot lower than yours. 4 g.s would be plenty to get ol DH420 flat out bonkers. hehehe. Hope ya hav a better show nex time. =-)
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds