• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
BrewCat
Fresh Boarder

What time parking lots open @ Philly & PNC?

#42206 3 years ago
On the website for the Mann, under the Transportation & Parking tab it lists opening times for the lots from last years Furthur shows which were 12:00 for one show and 1:00 for the next. I emailed them to ask about this year & got no response. PNC doesn't really have a site of it's own, but the LiveNation site for the event says they open the parking area 2 hours in advance, which doesn't seem like a lot of time. Anybody have any ideas about either one of them?
mountainjam28
Junior Boarder
Enjoying the ride...

Re: What time parking lots open @ Philly & PNC?

#42331 3 years ago
was wondering the same thing, it would have to be around the same time as last year's shows.. I'd tried calling a few times to ask but got disconnected. Seems like those people have their heads up their asses, they kept passing the phone around.
coach
Fresh Boarder

#42342 3 years ago
All I know is the lot in Philly was INSANE last year...balloon city.
I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance.
BrewCat
Fresh Boarder

#42393 3 years ago
I finally found some info for Philly (just gotta poke around!) and was surprised to see that lots are opening at 9:00. It's near the bottom of this page. manncenter.org/events/2011-07-23/evening-furthur

Haven't found anything else on PNC.
Wind_Spirit
Junior Boarder

#42421 3 years ago
I think pnc opened around 3 for phish same as mansfield, but they like to just wait until they can't hold traffic up any longer.
I'm going away, I'm leaving today
I'm going but I ain't coming back
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#42427 3 years ago
mann center is essentially always open for parking..it is inside of a park...i was there very early about 10-11 am the first day last year and we got in and the 2nd day at like 8 am before anyone was collecting parking fee (they later came around to our cars to collect it)...many people even slept right there in the lot...it truly was balloon city, the nitrous mob couldnt even make money because everyone had personals ...the ground was disgustingly polluted with used balloons...so anytime is good there...

PNC i am not sure...i remember seeing the allman brothers and ratdog there maybe in 2007 or 2008 and we got there semi early around 2pm no problems
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Scarlet B
Fresh Boarder

#42664 3 years ago
I also was wondering about PNC. Frustrating because they don't even have a website, and according to LiveNation's site it says 2 hours prior to show time. Is this right?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#42667 3 years ago
Scarlet B wrote:
I also was wondering about PNC. Frustrating because they don't even have a website, and according to LiveNation's site it says 2 hours prior to show time. Is this right?

i wouldn't be surprised...place became really strict a few years back...
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#42676 3 years ago
wlewis nice running into you again at spac see you at man and pnc
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds