• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

Re: PLEASE REPORT ANYONE THAT LEAVES A PET IN A CAR

#42119 3 years, 2 months ago
You gonna rat me out to the cops on Fall tour when I have my boys in the car with me?

They aren't suffering. At least they have more space than in a crate.

This time of year, yeah call the cops as it's way too hot. Fall or spring though? As long as it's not hot, it's not a problem IMO.
All You Need
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#42133 3 years, 2 months ago
Nah, I don't think you should compare yourself to MLK or Hitler. Not nuts like Gary Busey either. Yes, yes, yes! Im thinking explosive crazy like Meatloaf. Gonna blow a gasket one of these days.........
intothesun
Visitor

#42134 3 years, 2 months ago
Irrenarzt wrote:
You gonna rat me out to the cops on Fall tour when I have my boys in the car with me?

This time of year, yeah call the cops as it's way too hot. Fall or spring though? As long as it's not hot, it's not a problem IMO.

No in the fall or spring when its not dangerous to be in a car , i dont care if your fucking your dog in your car. We're talking about summer....85 degrees and up....SUMMER bro SUMMER.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#42138 3 years, 2 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Your gonna lose your voice if ya keep shoutin like that dude. hehehe I was bout to read your posts, then I see its all in caps, n changed my mind. Melllllllllllllow, man. Simmmer down. We understand. Point well made. =-) I can guarantee that nobody from this forum is gonna be lockin their pets in the car. SUCCESS. What i wonder is I see pets jus wanderin round the lot by themselves. How do they find their car? Wook scent? hehehe

I'm kind of concerned about him, too. I know he's just trying to help, but gaskets can only take so much pressure before they blow, you know what I mean? We all appreciate you trying to reassure him. And Happy Birthday!!
Without love day to day insanity's king
intothesun
Visitor

#42139 3 years, 2 months ago
I love fall tour. Nice crisp air. Thats fine , as long as its easy to beathe. But its common sense, if its too hot 4 you, its too hot for an animal. Dogs in a pile in cool weather is totally fine. But were talking excessive dangerous hot summer sun.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#42142 3 years, 2 months ago
intothesun wrote:
Irrenarzt wrote:

No in the fall or spring when its not dangerous to be in a car , i dont care if your fucking your dog in your car. We're talking about summer....85 degrees and up....SUMMER bro SUMMER.

New thread starter. If anyone catches someone fucking their dog in the car, please report them right away.
intothesun
Visitor

#42145 3 years, 2 months ago
edheadwharfrat wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
Your gonna lose your voice if ya keep shoutin like that dude. hehehe I was bout to read your posts, then I see its all in caps, n changed my mind. Melllllllllllllow, man. Simmmer down. We understand. Point well made. =-) I can guarantee that nobody from this forum is gonna be lockin their pets in the car. SUCCESS. What i wonder is I see pets jus wanderin round the lot by themselves. How do they find their car? Wook scent? hehehe

I'm kind of concerned about him, too. I know he's just trying to help, but gaskets can only take so much pressure before they blow, you know what I mean? We all appreciate you trying to reassure him. And Happy Birthday!!

If your not outraged, then you're not paying attention. You dont need to reassure me of anything. Man you sound like such a geek bro. "i'm kinda concerned about him too". Bro I help rescue animals everyday from abusers and even people that have locked them in a car or outside on a chain in the sun to die. Have you ever seen a dog that has been killed by heat exhaustion? I have . Im not crying or yelling or sweating right now. As you can see many others agree with me, its a serious topic. Im not crazy outta control mad...just know its something not to be tolerated and take serious. Taking something serious is not being nuts. "We all appreciate you trying to reasure him" I know most people wouldnt do that....but im really hoping to reach the people that see it and can save the animal. Get it. Im not just talking to the owners of dogs, which i am...god knows deadhead 420 has a flock of platypus that he keeps in his car but they have a huge aquarium he custom built so they are in thier natural enviornment. i know he or most wouldnt leave pets in a car. Its eveyone who doesn't that walk by and notice it happening to PLEASE REPORT ANY ANIMAL LOCKED IN A CAR. Thats the title of the thread...its not DONT LEAVE YOUR DOG IN A CAR.... the title is geared for people to keep thier eyes open for anyone who has done this. I see you have a kid on your back. What if someone locked him in a car in extreme heat....oh but the windows are cracked...You would be pretty mad....would i say to you bro, relax dont blow your top? No. so just lets end it there.
bitzer87
Junior Boarder

#42146 3 years, 2 months ago
What about babies left in cars? Should we REpoRT them TOoO
intothesun
Visitor

#42149 3 years, 2 months ago
Miracles happen when gaskets blow.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#42157 3 years, 2 months ago
intothesun wrote:
edheadwharfrat wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:

If your not outraged, then you're not paying attention. You dont need to reassure me of anything. Man you sound like such a geek bro. "i'm kinda concerned about him too". Bro I help rescue animals everyday from abusers and even people that have locked them in a car or outside on a chain in the sun to die. Have you ever seen a dog that has been killed by heat exhaustion? I have . Im not crying or yelling or sweating right now. As you can see many others agree with me, its a serious topic. Im not crazy outta control mad...just know its something not to be tolerated and take serious. Taking something serious is not being nuts. "We all appreciate you trying to reasure him" I know most people wouldnt do that....but im really hoping to reach the people that see it and can save the animal. Get it. Im not just talking to the owners of dogs, which i am...god knows deadhead 420 has a flock of platypus that he keeps in his car but they have a huge aquarium he custom built so they are in thier natural enviornment. i know he or most wouldnt leave pets in a car. Its eveyone who doesn't that walk by and notice it happening to PLEASE REPORT ANY ANIMAL LOCKED IN A CAR. Thats the title of the thread...its not DONT LEAVE YOUR DOG IN A CAR.... the title is geared for people to keep thier eyes open for anyone who has done this. I see you have a kid on your back. What if someone locked him in a car in extreme heat....oh but the windows are cracked...You would be pretty mad....would i say to you bro, relax dont blow your top? No. so just lets end it there.

I was just sharing in some good-natured poking fun at ya, bro. I agree 100% with your feelings about pets left in hot cars, as I'm sure everyone on this forum does. Sorry if having a sense of humor makes me a geek in your eyes. I won't kid around with you in the future, I promise.
Without love day to day insanity's king
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds