• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

PLEASE REPORT ANYONE THAT LEAVES A PET IN A CAR

#42011 3 years, 3 months ago
IF ITS IN YOUR HOMETOWN OR YOU LOCXAL SHOPPING MALL OR AT A SHOW, Please report an animal that is locked in a car during the day or night when its above 80 degrees. It's going to be 99 degrees thurs fri. and sat. index of 112. ANY ANIMAL YOU SEE MUST BE REPORTED. IF YOU DO NOT , YOU WILL BE GUILTY OF THEM DYING. VERY FEW PEOPLE EVER DO THIS AND MOST LEAVE THIER PETS AT HOME, IN THE SHADE WITH A FRIEND, OR AT THE HOTEL ROOM. MANY PEOPLE SIMPLY DON'T OWN DOGS. POINT IS
some people dew.
KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR THE FEW PEOPLE WHO ARE SELFISH AND STUPID ENOUGH TO GO INTO A SHOW AND LEAVE THIER ANIMAL LOCKED IN A CAR. wHEN ITS SUNDOWN ON THURS. FRI. AND SAT. THIS WEEK....It WILL NOT BE SAFE FOR A PET TO BE IN A CAR. it will not even be safe at 12 midnight for an anmila to be able to breathe in a car with cracks in the windows....thats not enough air.

PLEASE PEOPLE IF YOU DOO SEE THIS HAPPENNING, GET THE SECURITY AND SHOW THEM . ANY DOG THIS WEEK ESPECIALLY WILL DIE FOR SURE. ITS ON YOU IF YOU SEE IT. please save the animal from the terrible immature disrespectful childlike actions....of "deadheads"...makes me even more angry. jah love
intothesun
Visitor

Re: PLEASE REPORT ANYONE THAT LEAVES A PET IN A CAR

#42013 3 years, 3 months ago

please REPORT ABUSE if you see it happening. if not, have a ball
intothesun
Visitor

#42023 3 years, 3 months ago
If you want to own a dog you have to be FULLY dedicated to respecting them all the time. And when i say respect i mean not locking them in a car to very likey die of heat . yes being in a car when its 92 degrees is really like over a hundred. But point is even if it were 92 in the car..THATS TOO HOT BY ITSELF TO BE IN A BOX WITH LILLE CRACKS OF AIR. ITS HOT IN 92 DGREES WITH MY FACE COMPLETELY EXPOSED TO AIR. JESUS CHRIST, I DONT KNOW HOW ANY MORON COULD DEW THAT.

If you call your dog asshole when he shits on your shoe. Or a wife calling her husband an asshole. Or you eating a sandwich and your wooky dog comes and snatches it right from your hands...you might say fuck you jerk off. But thats not the respect im talking about. Just simple common sense.

but i digress,
ITS EVEN MORE COMMON SENSE THAT WHEN U DEW SEE IT YOU HAVE THE COMMON SENSE THAT THE OWNER DOESNT HAVE AND YOU END A DOG ABOUT TO DIE AND GET THEM OUT OF THE VEHICLE ASAP HOWEVER U WANT. I SUGGEST YOU JUST GET SECURITY. IF YOU CANT FIND THEM, THEY ARE ALWAYS AT THE FRONT GATE.
intothesun
Visitor

#42026 3 years, 3 months ago
oR AT THE DOORS TO THE VENUE. THEY HAVE SHIRTS THAT SAY SECURITY. JUST SAYIN, A COP WOULD B MY 2ND CHOICE. SECURITY WILL TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM TOO. BUT A POLICE OFFICER WILL AGREE THE DOG IS IN DANGER. AND NOT CAUSE HES A DICK OR TRYING TO MAKE UP REASONS TO BOTHER PEOPLE...DUHHHH. ITS A CRIME LEGALLY AND NOT LEGALLY. ITS NOT HUMANE. THIS WEEK WITH THE HEAT IS NOT A TIME TO GUESS IF THE ANIMAL IS OK OR NOT, IF YOU GET SECURITY THEY WILL ATLEAST MONITOR THE ANIMAL AND IF THEY FEEL THEY HAVE TO BEAK IN THEM OR THE COPS CAN... BUT JUST REPORT IT PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF THE ANIMALS TO ALL YOU WHO MIGHT SEE THIS .
comesatime
Junior Boarder

#42028 3 years, 3 months ago
WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS? DEW IS SPELLED DO, NOT DEW, AS IN 'WHEN YOU DO SEE IT", NOT "WHEN YOU DEW SEE IT"
"........the band kept us so busy, we forgot about the time....."
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#42030 3 years, 3 months ago
Cops wont do anything in a lot of places. I have called here in Florida and they just say they'll report it to Animal Control. By then it could be too late. By the way, you're one crazy mofo.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#42031 3 years, 3 months ago
Your gonna lose your voice if ya keep shoutin like that dude. hehehe I was bout to read your posts, then I see its all in caps, n changed my mind. Melllllllllllllow, man. Simmmer down. We understand. Point well made. =-) I can guarantee that nobody from this forum is gonna be lockin their pets in the car. SUCCESS. What i wonder is I see pets jus wanderin round the lot by themselves. How do they find their car? Wook scent? hehehe
intothesun
Visitor

#42079 3 years, 3 months ago
YEAH I KNOW CAPS ARE WAY SCARY. I know people get the point. thanks. but they can find thier way if you give em the kind scent. maybe give em some water. Even the non wook dogs are gonna need some direction if they get lost. If I'm a crazy guy, then doctor martin luther King , jr...was insane. Im passionate about whats right and wrong when it comes to things that can affect a living person or animal where they have no voice and helplessly locked in a vehicle to die. Hitler was nuts cause he thought anyone without blue ayes and blonde hair should die. Meatloaf gets nuts when he yells at Gary Busie on the celebrity rehab. LoL.. When it comes to animal abuse or child abuse....I tend to buck up and get irrate cause its a REAL GOOD reason to get nuts and angry. Deadhead 420 are we becoming friends? I saw something at the hospital yesterday on the tv and i thought of you. And i know most people on here wouldnt leave a dog in a car, but they could very well see it and be able to help. thats what im gearing this thread to - the people who can help that have common sense and a heart. But really just common sense. cheers

ddsstyle
Visitor

#42083 3 years, 3 months ago
why do people bring pets to shows anyways??? They will be happier at home! I see so many dogs in the parking lot and all i can think is, so are none of you actually attending the show?? Leave them at home! Its called being an irresponsible owner when you bring your animal someplace it does not belong. Like a Furthur show.
intothesun
Visitor

#42118 3 years, 3 months ago
Cause alot of people live on the road. But there is a fine line between loving your pet and edheering to thier needs and safety and thinking of yourself and getting your dance on while they possibly can die due to heat stroke. Its so hot out right now...its going to get even worse throughout this whole week. Please don't put yourselves first and make a pet suffer....that shouldnt make you happy. But i agree gonzo - no doubt.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds