• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kfender
Gold Boarder

SPAC

#41808 3 years, 3 months ago
The state park opens at 9:00 tomorrow morning.Right next door to SPAC.There will be music in the park from 11-7.Not sure what time the SPAC lots open,we will be hitting the park for sure.Here is the link to the music event.www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=121468211265946
kfender
Gold Boarder

Re: SPAC

#41809 3 years, 3 months ago
I have to remember that not everybody hass facebook lol.You should be able to get the basic info by clicking the link anyway.Should be another gorgeous day weatherwise too!
Terrapinjunky420
Fresh Boarder

#41815 3 years, 3 months ago
also remember, if it was like it was last year, your car will be searched for alcohol when entering the park
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#41818 3 years, 3 months ago
I e-mailed SPAC about what time the lots open and they told me 5:00.....

are they fuckin crazy? the show starts at 7! ..... I imagine if the streets are flooded with cars before then that they will have to open them early..... I was thinking about getting there around 4

if the SPAC lots are closed is there anywhere nearby people might be offering private parking for a fee before 5?
silkynight
Fresh Boarder

#41823 3 years, 3 months ago
Hope everybody has a great show. And I also hope that I run into you mushroom man
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#41834 3 years, 3 months ago
Terrapinjunky420 wrote:
also remember, if it was like it was last year, your car will be searched for alcohol when entering the park
really they are going to check every car every cooler the lines are going to be insane.i hope thats not true.i just confirmed my room hope to get there by 1 to hit the pool the place is 2 miles from spacanyone else staying at the turf and spa motel? MM i got your number ill give ya call maybe we can carpool to the show
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#41835 3 years, 3 months ago
are you not allowed to have alcohol? what if your 21?

I don't drink but my brother usually brings something

and are we talking about the lots for SPAC or parking for the park?
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by MushroomMan.
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#41845 3 years, 3 months ago
Terrapinjunky420 wrote:

I've heard their getting tough on alcohol lately, I think mostly because of the annual Dave Matthews Band shows there that attract a lot of underage drinkers.
But searching every car regardless of whether or not they have a reason to? Doesn't sound legal to me. Remember, if they ask if they can search your car, you can say no. REMEMBER YOUR RIGHTS. A lot of people will say yes because they think they have to, but if you say no theirs nothing they can do about it. They have to have a good reason to forcibly search your car.
mirabelasunshine
Junior Boarder

#41847 3 years, 3 months ago
My daughter and I will be at the Turf & Spa. Thanks for the tip about that, seems reasonably nearby. We're looking forward to a good time.
kfender
Gold Boarder

#41851 3 years, 3 months ago
I'm pretty sure it's only the state park where they will search your car for alcohol.Since SPAC doesn'topen their lots until 2 hours before showtime we are going to the state park first.I couldn't care less about alcohol anyway personally.Drinking in the heat is not a good idea.Weather is supposed to be nice.There will be 2 bands playing in the state park from 11-7 so that's why we're going there
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds