• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
reb
Fresh Boarder

Email address for the download folks HERE

#41736 3 years, 1 month ago
I finaly figured out how to unzip the file (thank you lastleaffallen) but now
I am missing Franklins. It isn't on my hard drive anywhere.

I bought the Bethel download just to hear the help/slip/eleven/frank and now I am missing the frank ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

I need to contact the download people does anyone have an email address?
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by reb.
lastleaffallen
Junior Boarder
mindmelt

Re: RIPPED OFF BY INSTANT DOWNLOAD - DO NOT PURCHASE!!

#41744 3 years, 1 month ago
just email them and they'll fix it. Before that though I would retry unzipping it on your PC & going back through the files just to be sure
", two eagles hang against a cloud."
reb
Fresh Boarder

Email Address for the download folks

#41751 3 years, 1 month ago
Thank you for your response. I found a zip wizard on my pc and I have unzipped. But the songs are in a jumble and I have to manually move each one to my player. annoying, but livable.

Missing the frank is unbearable however.
reb
Fresh Boarder

Need the Email Address for the download folks

#41753 3 years, 1 month ago
OK I moved them manually to my windows player but I am missing a song. No Franklins Tower.

Oh this is frustrating and I still have no way to contact them via email.

Anyyone
reb
Fresh Boarder

Re: Need Help Understanding the download process

#41754 3 years, 1 month ago
What a supreme bummer, to get a help/slip/eleven/frank and I am missing the frank. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#41768 3 years, 1 month ago
what zip wizard ya using i use winrar works great
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
kfender
Gold Boarder

#41776 3 years, 1 month ago
I bought the download too.When yo unzip they are listed by track number.The 3 track ones are listed then the 3 track twos and so on.Frankin's was the only track 8 it was all the way down at the bootom for me.Sorry you didn't get it.mailto: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#41780 3 years, 1 month ago
yeah mine was all chaotic listed too i had the set list written down so that helped with the burn
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
reb
Fresh Boarder

#41842 3 years, 1 month ago
app.topspin.net/account/help_public

support.topspinmedia.com/home

I found the help section which is quite detailed with all the information for the ignorant (me) It has all kinds of directions on downloading and unzipping. the link appears after you put something in your cart, fill in your name infor - then at the bottom of that page is the link for support etc.

I posted it above.

My windows pc has a Zip Wizard installed so it was easy to unzip. I just didn't know I had one till I looked for it.

The files are all scrambled but I am able to move them in order (using the setlist page provided) over to my windows media player and then create a permanent playlist. The original download remains where it is for furtur reference too. So I have mastered the download process, but man it was exhausting when I did not know where to find the support/help link.

I am still missing a song from Bethel and there is an error on comes a time, but I was able to email them this morning using the above link. I am sure they will rectify the situaton.

good luck to all. i am downloading allgood now!
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds