• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Re: ALL-GOOD TRAGEDY

#41954 2 years, 9 months ago
Does anyone know what really happened. I dont wanna jump to any conclusions i just am anticipating the story to unfold. I googled the story and a newspaper today was saying three girls got ran over and one girl from SC died. but when they mention the car it says that the emergency brake was taken off. what does that mean? was someone in the truck? or did they leave a stick shift vehicle with no emergency brake and not in gear? Or did someone purposely do this? I just wish the story would unfold. Whatever happened its a damn shame for them girls to be victims like that. But really though...i wanna know...why was any vehicle allowed to be parked at the top of a hill with people camping below? that from the gate is a potential hazard, as it was. just sayin. My friend was workin the show and said it was great so sad those girls experienced this tragedy.
intothesun
Visitor

#41962 2 years, 9 months ago
www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...OPnTJoHWtcyEi-t1KjUg

gotta dedicate some kind of song to these ladies. rest in peace.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#41987 2 years, 9 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
it seems that i have been hearing about death alot lately, alot of friends losing friends type of thing. it truly sucks when a weekend meant to be a celabration turns into the worst kinda tragidy. try not to jump to conclusions, sometimes brakes go out, etc. might not have been the drivers fault.

Definitely true. Should not o' jumped to conclusions also, n thats my bad. I jus cant imagine the pain their families must be feelin is all. Gonna be sending out some positive healing energy tnight both to families that lost, or had their loved ones seriously injured, n to the driver as well. It obviously wasnt intentional n probly wasnt intoxicated considering it was lik 8 AM, so ima have all involved in my thoughts tnight, n gonna try to give em some positive vibes/energy. Such an incredibly sad thing to happen.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by DeadHead420.
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

#42022 2 years, 9 months ago
Ive been going to fests since1998 and im really surprised this doesnt happen more often. I was at bread n puppet 1998 and witnessed a terrible violent death there, luckily ive never seen anything like that again.
Time to create page: 0.57 seconds