• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

22 years ago

#41690 3 years, 2 months ago
today Did not suck.

07/17/89 (Mon) Alpine Valley Music Theatre - East Troy, WI

Set 1: Let The Good Times Roll, Feel Like A Stranger, Built To Last, Me & My Uncle > Cumberland Blues, It's All Over Now, Row Jimmy, When I Paint My Masterpiece, When Push Comes To Shove, Music Never Stopped

Set 2: China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider, Playing In The Band > Uncle John's Band > Standing On the Moon (1), Drums, Jam > The Wheel > Gimme Some Lovin' > Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad > Not Fade Away, E: We Bid You Goodnight, Johnny B. Goode

Comment: (1) with a full moon rising behind the band

First WBYGN since 74

My memories are of a GLOWING horde of stunned freaks walkin out. A magical evening.. and I don't use that term lightly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This show has an average rating of 4.83 out of 71 votes
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: 22 years ago

#41693 3 years, 2 months ago
Seems like 89 has some tasty shows. I was watchin some clips from my birthday, 7-19-89. In two days, you people better drink an beer, smoke an extra bowl, munch an extra cap, n go extra crazy for me. lol =-)
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: 22 years ago

#41706 3 years, 2 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Seems like 89 has some tasty shows. I was watchin some clips from my birthday, 7-19-89. In two days, you people better drink an beer, smoke an extra bowl, munch an extra cap, n go extra crazy for me. lol =-)

I was there too.... great night ...gettin out was um muddy & disastrous.... but fun LOL..thank god for pavillion seats!!!
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds