• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Re: leaving pets in cars while you go in a show....

#41915 3 years, 3 months ago
Im really not talkin to people who leave thier dogsin cars ever, but im sure theyve heard me...Its really the people who see and and can save them. Please people be good care about your pets not just if u feed em and walked him. you dont leave a dog in a car. Yuo can have tour dogs and it be long or short tour...just know the fine line between ok and abuse. locking a dog in a car is abuse . if you dont know already. if you locked me in a car thats overgheating in the sun i would murder you when i got out, if i didnt die. but your dogs have to live with your discusting ass.
best bet is to leave them home or give them away or just man up and b a good person and care about the well being of others not yourself first, especially your family and your pets. or your pets and your family.

after all thats said and done im going to just adopt terror's way of thinking. nah i'll just kill the people who left thier dogs in the car. or i can skip jail and get the security for the venue. they can deal with them however they want. i would like to kill them though - or break thier window and keep the dog til they get out. ahhh see the dog might bitte me. i'll dew what anyone should get the security or a park ranger or fucking cop...don't call the soccer moms. shit will get ugly as fucking hell

phil at 28 seconds...then jerry comes in with that pic of the winter trees...ahhhh.
im now just talking to myself
this thread is good.
there has been some kind of miracle born
in token ryhme suggesting rhythm
while the fire lights aglow, strange shadows from the flames > wheel > GROw

*she comes from the town where they call her the woodcutters daughter..........iam !!!!

intothesun
Visitor

#41916 3 years, 3 months ago
respect family
StuartSlate
Expert Boarder

#41921 3 years, 3 months ago
intothesun wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:
It's not like I saw the dog in there in the hot sun before the show and didn't do anything, it was after midnight when I noticed and by that time the people were due back any minute, though they did take forever.

Yes I should of took the plate number or said something and I wish I did but I wasn't leaving the dog for dead, It wasn't about to die its just so messed up that people do that. If I see it again I'll get security and take their plate number ---- is there actually a law against locking pets in cars? - just curious if they could get arrested for it

I'll see if my mom remembers the color or make of the car later

If a mothewr left her child, lets say her name was casey anthony. ok, lets make it...Barbara Walters...ok not good, shes got mad pull...she could afford the new chevrolet..jk......lets say a dumb bitch locks her kid in a car. She has blonde hair. She comes back from going into the shopping mart..and the cops were called. Have you ever seen on your news station a story similar. yes. they cuff her. does she get hung...she gets a fine and the WAKE up to REALITY call that its WRONG not good. Tommy No likeeey

So if the kids left a dog or dogs in a car, or cats, or a cat, for HOURS..remember the lady with the blonde hair went into the store for 15 minutes...HOURS in the heat in a locked car with cracks in the windows doing nothing to a 100 degree temp outside in the sun. so like 110 inside. yea they arrest them too bro. And 15 minutes is nothing to HOURS...listening to grateful dead music. the people ...idiots...are the crime and the pets r the victims. But when they get arrested or a warning like the lady MIGHT get (cause its a child not a dog the lesser living being unable to both unlock the door and bail out)...
no

I hear your passion. I sure don't have a good answer. However, what I DO KNOW, is that in my local Florida jurisdiction, there has been at least 2 child deaths the past 2-3 years caused by busy parents forgetting that they have left their kid in the car all day long while they have gone in to work only to return 8 or so hours later to find a dead child. I know of two recent instances wherein a horrified grief-stricken mom and then a dad have both returned in separate events to find their toddler suffocated in the automobile. Accident though it was, and agreed all around, these parents were nevertheless punished for their negligence. In addition, they must live with their 'mistake' for ever more.

A third pending case charges a driver for a Palm Beach County Day Care center who didn't search the van for all children when she dropped them off at the school a year or 2 ago. She left a poor little girl to die in the heat. The driver is going through the judicial system now last I heard.

Animals and people left in cars in Florida summer is a serious issue.
intothesun
Visitor

#41949 3 years, 3 months ago
but if they were inside a furthur show and had organic kind ...would they have been in trouble in the sunshine state?...im only kidding. thank you for posting that .

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...IHN6iH78u7KhHKjnOcdQ

pop off bitches
intothesun
Visitor

#41951 3 years, 3 months ago

good vibes --- irie
intothesun
Visitor

#42007 3 years, 3 months ago
I didnt filmed this but 1:23 - 1:28 is pretty funny...im dizzy , but the guitar is pretty staedy
and the bass. this melbourne australia phish, i mean the police
milesgone
Junior Boarder
All the milesgone behind me to see shows

#42029 3 years, 3 months ago
I have always owned a dog. some of you, though I hear you loud and clear are going overboard. I had to take crap from a lady two years ago when I ran into a store for 5 min.. my dog was not even hot when I got out (no panting)and this lady was all up in my face about it.. mind your own business lady, I will not let anything happen to my dog understand?

when I did panic tour in 99-2000 I left my dog in the van, all windows cracked wide (she would be defensive if anyone came close) and I would pour cooler water all down her back and soak her really well. nice and cool..
head in the show, sun goes down, dog is sleeping. all is well.

some folks don't take precautions of any sort and others may let their dog run loose while on tour, both of which are not good ideas imo..

anyway.. hate me if you want. but I love my dog with all my heart and I will never let anything happen to her.

ps. current dog is more sensitive to heat than my dog I took on tour years ago.. I am aware of my animals needs unlike many in the world are not aware in any sort of way at all..

good thread yes.. lots of stupids out there yes. being mindful of suffering of animals or people yes.. a good thing!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#42036 3 years, 3 months ago
I never leave my dog in the car at shows. She drinks all my beer, eats all my baked goodies, smokes all the hooch, and changes all my presets. Damn German Shepherds are smart.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#42106 3 years, 3 months ago
And its never parked in the same place when I come back.
intothesun
Visitor

#42116 3 years, 3 months ago
milesgone wrote:
I have always owned a dog. some of you, though I hear you loud and clear are going overboard. I had to take crap from a lady two years ago when I ran into a store for 5 min.. my dog was not even hot when I got out (no panting)and this lady was all up in my face about it.. mind your own business lady, I will not let anything happen to my dog understand?

when I did panic tour in 99-2000 I left my dog in the van, all windows cracked wide (she would be defensive if anyone came close) and I would pour cooler water all down her back and soak her really well. nice and cool..
head in the show, sun goes down, dog is sleeping. all is well.

some folks don't take precautions of any sort and others may let their dog run loose while on tour, both of which are not good ideas imo..

anyway.. hate me if you want. but I love my dog with all my heart and I will never let anything happen to her.

ps. current dog is more sensitive to heat than my dog I took on tour years ago.. I am aware of my animals needs unlike many in the world are not aware in any sort of way at all..

good thread yes.. lots of stupids out there yes. being mindful of suffering of animals or people yes.. a good thing!

I hear ya but were not talking about leaving a dog for 5 minutes in a car. and were not talking about pouring water on your dog and if its not sweltering hot going into the show. Sounds like you love your dog. Im the same way. But were talking about excessive heat and no matter how much water you pour on your dog or not leaving them in the car is DANGEROUS please don't downplay the severity of people doing this. This week even when the sun goes down its not going to be safe to leave a pet in a car during the show. End of story.
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds