• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Re: leaving pets in cars while you go in a show....

#41844 3 years, 3 months ago
Thank god there are some NORMAL thinking people still out there.
hot as a pistol but cool inside.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#41848 3 years, 3 months ago
It's not like I saw the dog in there in the hot sun before the show and didn't do anything, it was after midnight when I noticed and by that time the people were due back any minute, though they did take forever.

Yes I should of took the plate number or said something and I wish I did but I wasn't leaving the dog for dead, It wasn't about to die its just so messed up that people do that. If I see it again I'll get security and take their plate number ---- is there actually a law against locking pets in cars? - just curious if they could get arrested for it

I'll see if my mom remembers the color or make of the car later
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by MushroomMan.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#41850 3 years, 3 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
splatter_face wrote:
Maybe the dude left his AC on
doubt it you would have to leave the car running the whole time

I've done it a couple times when I was on road trips and went into a restaurant or something....I know that if for some odd reason I had to take my dog to a show (which I can't understand) I would leave the car running and put on the AC for him.
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#41852 3 years, 3 months ago
think it was dark grey, there was no license plate on the front - it was just a regular size car, 4 door. It was some kind of orange cloth or something they had on the windows

I know thats not much detail - sorry
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#41856 3 years, 3 months ago
If the car is just idleing then the a/c dosn't work good at all - especially in the hot sun for hours, at least in every car I've experienced. It actually starts blowing out warm air eventually most of the time but the car was def off.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#41873 3 years, 3 months ago
leaving your pet in a hot car all day is not cool to say the least.
back in the day over at buckeye lake a pair of nitrous vendors left their black lab in the car on a scorching july day with the windows cracked just a little.
heads were giving the poor dog water and trying to comfort the dog. After a while I just got sick of looking at it and went over and broke the window so the dog could get out

I realize that breaking the car window was wrong but I can't feel that bad about it the dog was happy about it I'll tell you that . And the car owners were nitrous vendorsso I figure they could afford a new window and if they don't like it , too bad !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#41905 3 years, 3 months ago
I think the punishment of the people who do this to dogs should fit the crime. I have so rarely if ever seen a dog being well treated on lot. the majority of the time they being led around like some sort of accessory as the breed is usually the trendy pup now 'the pit bull'. super lame that these animals who have no choice or personal freedom to choose their owners get stuck with such careless and selfish turd nuggets who feed them lot food and scwhaggy kibbles from the nearest walmart
intothesun
Visitor

#41908 3 years, 3 months ago
wow dire, are u a wook spy? jk..i think many people take good care of thier dogs and kibbles or bits or grilled cheese...uh, you are right . the crime fits. but the accesory thing, my dog is a pit and i dont have her as a fashion statement. Its just standing on shakedown with a dog (only if its sunny n hot) 4 a short while is ok...but making them go through the heat is overkill and completely unaware of them not wanting to be in the sun. find a tree and catch the crowd thats comin out the wooDs. just sayin. I like the punching out of the window on the fugazzi brothers?! well played terror
Mushroom man. i think the ac thing was a joke. he was sayin its wrong they did it...what poss. could b thier excuse...they told the dogs to run the ac ? I think you can do that with the new Chevy malibu....."honey can ya Do it again." that might of been a good excuse...if it was the new chevy. just sayin. it would be cool. twbs
intothesun
Visitor

#41911 3 years, 3 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
It's not like I saw the dog in there in the hot sun before the show and didn't do anything, it was after midnight when I noticed and by that time the people were due back any minute, though they did take forever.

Yes I should of took the plate number or said something and I wish I did but I wasn't leaving the dog for dead, It wasn't about to die its just so messed up that people do that. If I see it again I'll get security and take their plate number ---- is there actually a law against locking pets in cars? - just curious if they could get arrested for it

I'll see if my mom remembers the color or make of the car later

If a mothewr left her child, lets say her name was casey anthony. ok, lets make it...Barbara Walters...ok not good, shes got mad pull...she could afford the new chevrolet..jk......lets say a dumb bitch locks her kid in a car. She has blonde hair. She comes back from going into the shopping mart..and the cops were called. Have you ever seen on your news station a story similar. yes. they cuff her. does she get hung...she gets a fine and the WAKE up to REALITY call that its WRONG not good. Tommy No likeeey

So if the kids left a dog or dogs in a car, or cats, or a cat, for HOURS..remember the lady with the blonde hair went into the store for 15 minutes...HOURS in the heat in a locked car with cracks in the windows doing nothing to a 100 degree temp outside in the sun. so like 110 inside. yea they arrest them too bro. And 15 minutes is nothing to HOURS...listening to grateful dead music. the people ...idiots...are the crime and the pets r the victims. But when they get arrested or a warning like the lady MIGHT get (cause its a child not a dog the lesser living being unable to both unlock the door and bail out)
both ways the blonde lady and the uncaring selfish people will think twice when ever doing it again....cause they might see the inconsiderate actions of pain to another. all to hear music. really music is more important than a pet you should love could die from heat stroke. And if not WILL create problems causing CEASURES in the brain from the effects of heat stroke.

im kinda baked, hope i wasnt a dick mushroom man you're a reaally nice person and thank you for your acknowledging the fine line of right and wrong.
""Tell me why you treat me so unkind"...so many roads. i can see the owners of the dogs singing those song lyrics and not even thinking about thier petss sweating and panting excessively to TRY and not die. DIE not sit in boredom, but die. Please dont leave dogsin cars when its hot for your enjoyment.
And PLEASEEEEEEEE to everyone who sees a pet locked in a car. do something immediately. you might think awe these people may have drugs and ill feel bad if they get "popped" LoL...then your a piece of shit. go to hell
Most people know the right path of life so its all good. hopefully a few lean hounds might be saved or bumped up a little more awareness for thier deserved full care from thier owners...OR PEOPLE WHO sEE SOMETHING NOT OK AND WRONG TO SPEAK THE FUCK UP OPEN YOUR MOUTH and talk OR YELL.. and buy a malibu, or stay with your dog. stay with them maybe they wanna hear some eyes of the world sitting in your lap. not locked in a car almost dying by thier brainsss cooking...
you think they like the grateful dead? you think hearing the songs of the grateful dead locked in a car overheating is an enjoyable experience and lets them see the dead as inconsiderate fucks?
no
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

#41914 3 years, 3 months ago
I'm bringing my dogs with me on Fall tour. I will lock them in the van when I go into the shows. I think they will be fine. They like it hot.
All You Need
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds