• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

Re: leaving pets in cars while you go in a show....

#41647 2 years, 9 months ago
take it down a notch dude- you come across like a nut! my comment was because there are certain hot button topics that really get heated- that is one of them.
i have a beautiful jack russell and she was with her grandparents in an ac home- she does not come to shows with us!!!
take a breath and stop with all the caps- people imagine you screaming....not effective.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#41649 2 years, 9 months ago
intothesun, dude you post like you need to be on medication. im not making fun. i take valilum, cause i did alot of lsd in my youth, so now im have really bad anxiety, so im not saying your crazy or anything, just that you seem to care a little too much, about an incident you didnt even witness, but only read about third, or fourth hand. i cant imagine having to deal with you in real life if you have such a short fuse. go smoke a fukn bowl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, DeadHead420
intothesun
Visitor

#41658 2 years, 9 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
intothesun, dude you post like you need to be on medication. im not making fun. i take valilum, cause i did alot of lsd in my youth, so now im have really bad anxiety, so im not saying your crazy or anything, just that you seem to care a little too much, about an incident you didnt even witness, but only read about third, or fourth hand. i cant imagine having to deal with you in real life if you have such a short fuse. go smoke a fukn bowl.

I seem like i care a little too much? ARE YOU A GODAMN FUCKING MORON? HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE CARE TOO MUCH WHEN IT COMES TO AN ANIMAL LOCKED IN A CAR IN 100 DEGREE WEATHER. READ MY POST AGAIN. You say about an accident i havent witnessed? I HAVE WITNESSED EXACT SIMILAR SITUATIONS....EVEN IF I DIDNT...JUST CAUSE I HEARD ABOUT THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE SO WHAT....THERE ISNT ANY EXCUSE FOR LEAVING A PET IN A CAR TO SUFFICATE AND GET HEAT STROKE. AND THEN YOU SAY THE DUMBEST SHIT EVER..."GO SMOKE A BOWL." GO SMOKE A BOWL? WILL THAT MAKE SOMEONE LEAVING THIER DOG IN A HEATED CAR OK...IF I SMOKE A BOWL? I ACTUALLY WORK WITH THE SPCA AND SEE THIS SHIT ALL THE TIME !!!!! HEARING OR SEEING WITH M Y OWN EYES AT A GRATEFUL DEAD SHOW IS DISCUSTING AND HYPOCRYTICAL FOR WHAT THE DEAD IS ABOUT. GO TAKE SOME MORE VALIUM OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOUR ON. ANIMAL ABUSE IS SERIOUS AS FUCK AND YOU TAKE IT LIGHTLY? NO WONDER YOUR ON MEDICATION. AND NO ,YOU WOULDNT WANT TO DEAL WITH ME IF YOU LOCKED YOUR PET IN A CAR IN 100 DEGREE WEATHER. OR IF YOU TRY TO MOCK MY CONCERN FOR SUCH A SERIOUS SITUATION.
intothesun
Visitor

#41659 2 years, 9 months ago
irishqueenie wrote:
take it down a notch dude- you come across like a nut! my comment was because there are certain hot button topics that really get heated- that is one of them.
i have a beautiful jack russell and she was with her grandparents in an ac home- she does not come to shows with us!!!
take a breath and stop with all the caps- people imagine you screaming....not effective.

HOPE YOU RECOVER FROM ALL THE CAPS. THIS IS A SERIOUS TOPIC...YOU CANT EVER BE ANGRY ENOUGH WHEN IT COMES TO ABUSING AN ANIMAL. i KNOW YOU WERNT SAYING THE CAN OF WORMS LIKE I THOUGHT, BUT YOU'RE IRISH RIGHT...ID HOPE YOU'D BE STRONGER THAN TO LET SOME CAPS HURT YOU...MOST IRISH PEOPLE CAN TAKE A PUNCH LET ALONE CAPIAL LETTERS. So I'll bring it up as high as a notch as I goddamn well please lady. I HATE people who abuse animals. And I hate people who walk by and do nothing. And i Hate people who say go smoke a bowl its not a big deal bro.
intothesun
Visitor

#41660 2 years, 9 months ago
Mushroom Man thank you for posting this. What was the make and color of the car? People needed to see this and wake up to know when they see a HELPLESS animal locked in a car to do something and not say ahhh no biggie. Its not a joke. Just like the Jews murdered in the Holacaust, or children used as sex slaves, or the gchildren that died in the hate bombing in Birmingham Al in the 60's.....its fucked up and aint a joke. AT ALL
intothesun
Visitor

#41687 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey illuminaughty...sounds like a name of a real tough guy...you prob think this is hilarious shit too. God forbid it made someone mad, you would say...just go smoke a bowl dude.?!

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...Ca91T7ZcxplE3bcojlVw

Yo this one is hilarious...the baby didnt survive in 97 degree weather? damn i gotta smoke a bowl and then it will be ok.?!

Now smoke a bowl and watch the videos again....even cooler right? Fucking idiot
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#41691 2 years, 9 months ago
I dont think anybody is sayin that theyre okay wit animal abuse. Its jus that IMO your goin about it with the wrong attitude. I get sick at the thought that people could harm animals, but i also think you should, like he said, smoke a bowl, n lower the crazy level.=-) People might be more perceptive to what you have to say.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, edheadwharfrat, illuminaughty
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#41695 2 years, 9 months ago
To: intothesun "name's Frances but everyone calls me psycho anyone calls me frances and I'll fuckin kill ya" "relax Frances" from Stripes LOL
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by funky420.
intothesun
Visitor

#41704 2 years, 9 months ago
funky420 wrote:
To: intothesun "name's Frances but everyone calls me psycho anyone calls me frances and I'll fuckin kill ya" "relax Frances" from Stripes LOL

I will kill them if they call you frances too. lol

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...SDoJfWtoVb10-Qae4gBA

check it deadhead 420 i just puffed a bowl. I feel really relaxed. And im even writing in lowercase...jk..

I still feel the same exact way. as above. if not more so. But i was just laughing with my friends and the guy at dunkin donuts just gave me a free iced coffee..and let me in to use the sink ril quick. it was after hours, but were cool like that. he was watchin some bangladesh tv drama...it intensified my high slightly... even more.. And now im home still chill in CAPS OR no caps....but i hear u bro. abd i dew know how to talk on all levels to all people. anyone at a dead show should know not to do that even for one or two little hours. i takes minutes to sufficate in a locked car in the sun. true story. cruelty. no deadlike. whats even not more grateful like is to walk by and say....ah thats too bad...uh uh.... no

its not jerrylike AT Tall

theres a saying....somethin to the liking of...
its not the people who do evil that are the problem,

but the ones who sit on the side and dew nothing.

yeah its not someone raping someone or hurting someone like an old lady getting jumped...but its on the side of wrong...it aint right . be rastafari always. be christ like

this is the setlist phil needs to work on
west LA > samson n delilaH> tough mama>uncle johnS banD
encore : stella blue...jk

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...0PmRrquufSRyM0-9lc5Q
intothesun
Visitor

#41713 2 years, 9 months ago
Im really dealing with a case in Supreme court of state and federal level.. Laws need to be tightened down for the simple things that can prevent cruelty to animals that happens too too often everday to millions. Dogs are killed in shelters. Very sad.

but, what's as, if not worse of a problem...is the animals who have"homes" but live tied in backyards. Animal control cant say its illegal if they have water and shelter....a small little plastic or wood box is ok!?// Petes need to be walked and exercised and thats the phsical need to not be chained up 24 hours aday. The mental destruction and being totally lonely and neglected is horrific ....tied to a box...why live? THESE are the people i deal with and the so common occurance in so many animals right this minute in our beloved United States. Are they not of importance and is it not of importance for us as a nation to be an example for whats right in every aspect of life...Even the basic laws of whats acceptable treatment of a pet? A memeber of the house.. Horses out in barn. whatever.
There are too many animals that are suffering that shouldnt and wouldnt if simple laws were made or changed/strengthened. Would everyone follow it? Well let me give you this analogy...
my friends, when you see a sign on the side of the highway that says "Littering Fine: 500 dollars..." you ve seen the sign. You prob dont litter, but for the person who sees the sign who was going to litter, or has seen it before and knows the penaly....they might wait. If there were no signs and LAWS that existed....thered be alot more people littering. so, if there are better laws like no 24 hour chaing of a dog...people would be more conscious in knowing its wrong.

people at a grateful fucking dead shows should know keeping a pet in a car to go hear some music is selfish and totally wrong.
even if your name is scarlett begonia chinacatsunflower ripple fuckskin?! i digress...

they shouldnt do that to that helpless animal - all for thier fun? thats not ok
and chaining a dog is fine. my friend had a hunting dog. lived outside on a chain. every day the dog was off for walks in the car or running the yard a muck. Huge difference between that and an animal 24 hours on a chain. A WORLD of diff.
Also, siberian huskies, ya know sled dogs usually are tied up but run all day...except sat. or sunday's depending if you follow the old testament or the old and new....jk
so I'm now exhausted on this thread...but not really im just tired and sleepy.
be kind
pray for someone else -
-"look at poor peter, hes lying in pain NOW , LETS GO RUN AND SEE...."
CALL ME A WHININ BOY IF YOU WILL -
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds