• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Jones Beach forum meet up?

#41262 3 years ago
figured I'd start this thread now if anybody is interested just respond. I don't know what a good spot would be and wasn't planning on bringing food or anything (since my time between Bethel and leaving for JB is slim) but I would still be more then happy to meet up with some other boarders before the show if anybody else wants to.

parking lots should be open from 9am on but they said if you arrive before 3pm you might have to pay the $10 parking charge.

One of my favorite venues to see a show (not considering the police presence) - I've been hoping for Furthur to play here, should be a great time as long as everyone is careful out in the parking lot ----- still a lot of good seats and there are even more orchestra seats opened up now...... some real good ones on Phil's side that wern't there the other day, if you didn't get tickets yet you have great seats available right now!

good luck and hope to see some of you there!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 6StringRider
devtmm
Junior Boarder

Re: Jones Beach forum meet up?

#41272 3 years ago
I'll be there!!!! Should be sweet!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#41319 3 years ago
i'm in, got a great seat thanks for smiley !!!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
6StringRider
Junior Boarder

#41360 3 years ago
Yeah MushroomMan i'll be there tomorrow too!! Let me ask you realistically what would be a good time to arrive, this will only be my 3rd Furthur show, and first one with an opportunity for a "Lot" scene as the other two i've attended were at Radio City and MSG in the city. Also it's only the 3rd Dead related show i've ever attended. I just want to be able to get the most out of the pre-show Shakedown Street happenings, as me and my gf are really looking forward to it
Watch this: youtu.be/eAaQNACwaLw
Josh
Junior Boarder

#41461 3 years ago
I'll be there.......
Gr8fulauditors
Junior Boarder

#41470 3 years ago
The wife and I will be there.....
At least I'm still enjoying the ride !!!!!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#41546 3 years ago
well considering the parking lots are open all day I think your probably good to go anytime after noon, but I imagine Jones Beach will be strict on vending, nothing was inforced at Bethel - there were tent cannopies everywhere, vending everywhere, pets everywhewre ...... all stuff that Bethel woods said was strictly prohibited in the e-mail I got.

I don't know of a good spot to meet up at all but if anyone wanted to just post on here or pm me. If no meet up, I drive a red 1987 toyota 4 runner ..... small circle gdradio bumper sticker on front bumper and bigger rectangular one above me rear bumper - feel free to say hello if you see me.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#41563 3 years ago
there are picnic tables set up to the right of the lot looking at the stadium from the ocean side.or at least there used to be enjoy the show i need to rest my aching bones for spac
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
devtmm
Junior Boarder

#41602 3 years ago
I'll be there after the World Cup game ends....i'll be wearing a team USA shirt.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#41603 3 years ago
got my blue Radio City tie die on be there around 5
Time to create page: 1.05 seconds