• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Hey you puking morons step inside.....

#41115 2 years, 9 months ago
Why are you always puking near me at shows? I really pisses me off. Your there for the show right? So let's get so fucking blasted beforehand you end up puking in my vicinity and then passed out in some corner. For crying out loud take some LSD and then you can drink all you want and you wont even know it until the trip wears down. Fucking amateurs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

Re: Hey you puking morons step inside.....

#41118 2 years, 9 months ago
sound advice from mr. neverstop !
the point of getting drunk or high is to feel good and enjoy yourself not to get sick and hate life, you can do that in the alleyway of your choice.
leaving puddles of barf for stoned people to navigate around is just not kosher !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, iamthedoor, DeadHead420
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#41135 2 years, 9 months ago
the worst is when it happens and you have to slowly watch the hole fill in again after innocent bystanders who didn't see the guy puke think to themselves..."hey look at all that dancin' room"...slosh slosh slosh.....
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#41137 2 years, 9 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Why are you always puking near me at shows? I really pisses me off. Your there for the show right? So let's get so fucking blasted beforehand you end up puking in my vicinity and then passed out in some corner. For crying out loud take some LSD and then you can drink all you want and you wont even know it until the trip wears down. Fucking amateurs!

man you could couldn't you? Drink like a damn fish, and what was good I was never hungover. Don't listen to Syd Barrett on acid, too much for my brain, him singing in one speaker and whispering the same words in the other.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#41145 2 years, 9 months ago
I went to a Rolling Stones concert when they started the bigger bang tour in 2005 with 4 buddies. All I did was toke but they all drank and one of them was so fuckin wasted he puked right at his seat and then passed out, sitting down head on his knees for the whole entire show! ...... when it was over we had to wake him up and tell him its time to go, he was like "huh, its over? what happened?"

when he puked he got some on a lady in front of us and her seat, they upgraded her seats and my friend went to tell somebody to get it cleaned, the show started and we though he was missing it but he said he was down at the front of the balcony until they made him move...... nobody ever came and cleaned the puke or even said anything to us - so glad I don't drink!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#41147 2 years, 9 months ago
Soon after you puke and pass out, its pants wetting time. Oh the memories......
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#41153 2 years, 9 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Soon after you puke and pass out, its pants wetting time. Oh the memories......

I do that sober.
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds