• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

beach ball tossing morons step inside.....

#41112 3 years, 3 months ago
Seriously, those things annoy me. Would you please cut the crap? Lol
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: beach ball tossing morons step inside.....

#41130 3 years, 3 months ago
people have been bringing beachballs, frisbee's,and baloons to shows longer than I can remember

good luck on this one, the Tapers and recordists would be likely allys in ridding the scene of this scourge.
they help you with the ballers you help them with the sing alongers and drunken moron screamers !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#41138 3 years, 3 months ago
have you never been to a Jimmy Buffet concert? i think it's required by law to hit a beach ball just once.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 6StringRider
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#41142 3 years, 3 months ago
I like the baloons better, beach balls tend to go to fast.... I never bring any but I don't mind them bouncing around
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#41143 3 years, 3 months ago
I was new to the Phish scene this year so this is old news for some of you Phish fans, but I did like those glow sticks they throw around. I'd like to go to a show where they toss grenades, now that would be a good concert!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#41148 3 years, 3 months ago
Gathering of the Vibes always has plenty of glow sticks flying around
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
Chris1126
Junior Boarder

#41304 3 years, 3 months ago
i remember being at a show and hearing the girl behind me say "HIT THE BALL OVER HERE!!! HIT IT THIS WAY!!"
"Talking a lot about less and less;
And forgetting the love we bring."
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#41331 3 years, 3 months ago
I'd like to go to a show where they toss grenades, now that would be a good concert![/quote]

Cpt. I think I'd have to miss that show.
i actually like the Glo-stick wars phish fans get into but It seems so un-green ya know?
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#41338 3 years, 3 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
I'd like to go to a show where they toss grenades, now that would be a good concert!

Cpt. I think I'd have to miss that show.
i actually like the Glo-stick wars phish fans get into but It seems so un-green ya know?[/quote]

yeah, but think of all the excitement you would have. On the negative side, the band would lose alot of fans though, more than you can shake a dead cat at.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#41346 3 years, 3 months ago
Iono why but i love balloons n stuff at concerts. It seems ridiculous, but when your havin a good time, n workin on a good buzz, it seems like a magical thing jus to hit a fuckin balloon. hehehe. Punched a dude in the face at DelMar BeerFest ZiggyMarley show. NOT my fault. He shouldnt of put his head in between my hand n the balloon. lol. Im surprised i didnt get knocked out. He didnt even say anything, jus walked away. Anybody ever been to a Flaming Lips show?? Wayne walks over the fuggin audience in a giant ball. Its pretty awesome. =-)

I love the vibrant glowing vagina heheh. Saw the flaming lips at DelMarBeerfest also, n it was one of my all time favorite shows. Great stuff
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DeadHead420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds