Platinum Boarder

New Roadtrip on Dead.net

#41062 2 years, 9 months ago
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: New Roadtrip on Dead.net

#41063 2 years, 9 months ago
thats been up for days now! I can't wait to get mine in the mail from the subscription. How 'bout that 40+ min dark star on the bonus disc for 2011! yowzers!!!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#41064 2 years, 9 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
thats been up for days now! I can't wait to get mine in the mail from the subscription. How 'bout that 40+ min dark star on the bonus disc for 2011! yowzers!!!

I'm debating on whether to buy this one so soon. I might wait until it's closer to the delivery date.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#41068 2 years, 9 months ago
I'm trying to be good and not order everything, but how the heck do you not get an '82 show where the second set starts out with Shakedown>Sailor>Saint>Terrapin?!?! I mean, come on, that's simply a must have. Should be here just in time to celebrate the anniversary of my first show, 8/7/82 (a fine Dick's Picks offering). Love those early-mid 80's shows!!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#41096 2 years, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I'm trying to be good and not order everything, but how the heck do you not get an '82 show where the second set starts out with Shakedown>Sailor>Saint>Terrapin?!?! I mean, come on, that's simply a must have. Should be here just in time to celebrate the anniversary of my first show, 8/7/82 (a fine Dick's Picks offering). Love those early-mid 80's shows!!

I pretty much order everything on these road trip offers, the sound on em are amazing.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#41122 2 years, 9 months ago
hows it going capt. ?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#41139 2 years, 9 months ago
the highway terror wrote:
hows it going capt. ?