• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

what show on summer tour will be most epic??

#40920 3 years, 1 month ago
i mean i kno every show is goin to be smokin hot but what city or citys do u think they will really throw down for??? im goin to bethel,jones beach and phillly and i think all will be great but i think they throw down really hard for philly last year both nites at mann cennter they killed it...and on spring tour at tower.....
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: what show on summer tour will be most epic??

#40924 3 years, 1 month ago
I think Vibes is sure to be near the top of the list - always great times there with a really cool crowd. Last year we got the Terrapin suite encore, maybe an epic Dark Star this year? -- just dreaming
Chester
More or less in line

#40927 3 years, 1 month ago
Canandaigua. Because that's the only show I'm doing. Any show I'm at will always be more epic than a show I can't attend. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Gr8fulauditors
Junior Boarder

#40930 3 years, 1 month ago
SPAC !!!!! Really nice up near the healing springs.........
At least I'm still enjoying the ride !!!!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#40932 3 years, 1 month ago
yatkoj wrote:
i mean i kno every show is goin to be smokin hot but what city or citys do u think they will really throw down for??? im goin to bethel,jones beach and phillly and i think all will be great but i think they throw down really hard for philly last year both nites at mann cennter they killed it...and on spring tour at tower.....

they really did let it all hang out in philly it was 2 fantastic nights, i can't wait to get back to the mann center, probably the most nitrous i've ever seen, the mob couldn't even sell it.. everyone had personals they filled in town, pretty hilarious...but a nice venue i explored it thoroughly and got to watch the show from many angles including the balcony... sound was pretty shitty out on the lawn to be honest thats why i started to find a better spot...inside was a zillion times better--not all outdoor amphitheaters are like that, bethel woods for one...car wouldnt start after t he first night had to get towed somehow got it to work the next day after yanking several wires in frustration, slept in the lowes lot nearby the 2nd and took off to patch my bones....i don't think i saw ANY police presence at that venue..anyways, see ya'll on saturday
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

#40936 3 years, 1 month ago
yea crazy amount of nitrous sun was insane so guy wanted 2 fight me over a 5 dollar ballon cuz it was bunk(yes a bunk ballon fuckin crazy right) i vowed to never do another one off the scum mob if i get my own tank for a few heads to rage on after a show thats fine but i dont sell it and now wont buy it...the scene it brings is grimy.....and yea vibes set was amazing...sat nite was just as good with the devils and primus...i am now a big primus fan...jay lane is a beast next to claypool....
Boognishinside
Fresh Boarder

#40945 3 years, 1 month ago
Hopefully Bethel!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#40952 3 years, 1 month ago
the show your at,but im thinking bethel is going to be a good one and spac was a classic spotim hoping for a lazy lighting to show up at spac in honor of the show in 85
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#40965 3 years, 1 month ago
The next one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#40979 3 years, 1 month ago
The one your at
GOOD LOVE
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds