• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Tour starts in 4 minutes....Yabba Dabba Doo

#40884 3 years, 3 months ago
Actually quitting time at work is in 4 minutes. Then no work until July 27th. So psyched to go to Beaverwood farm tomorrow and then Bethel, Jones Beach, SPAC, Gathering of the Vibes, Mann Center and then PNC.

Let there be songs to Phil the air.

Enjoy guys and gals, looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Tour starts in 4 minutes....Yabba Dabba Doo

#40902 3 years, 3 months ago
Happy Vacation- always a wonderful feeling!!!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#40904 3 years, 3 months ago
thanks Sue, vacations are nice, but combine that with non-stop shows / camping, etc is amazing. Brings back plenty of good memories, especially Saratoga, which had held a special place in my heart since '85. And my first Bethel Show. Someone told me it will be Bobby's first time playing at Bethel (I suppose since Woodstock, although this is not Max Yagers farm) so he will be psyched. And Phil is still an animal at 70 years old.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#40955 3 years, 3 months ago
that spac show was awesome hoping for a reprise for sure,you still staying at the spa motel? we got our eservation letter cant wait to chill by the pool and then catch a great show.weather is looking good for the whole wekend and week hitting the same shows minus vibes and adding cannadauiga instead
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
LBDowling
Expert Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#40958 3 years, 3 months ago
ooooohhhhh can't wait for Saturday, Sunday & Vibes... for those going to vibes that are interested, David Gans & Gary Lambert are holding a meet & greet at the Rhino/Grateful Dead Booth @ 4pm, Saturday.... Stanley Mouse is usually hanging out in the merch tent, for those interested in meeting him also. Hope to see some of you folks too, yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds