• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Would love to see Furthur right now, but.....

#40880 3 years, 2 months ago
Can't do this upcoming tour, so I will be forced to drool and wonder what it would be like to see em again. I'm waiting for a winter tour and hopefully it hits closer to home. All Good Festival is close, but I'm not into camping with thousands. Someone would die and it probably wouldn't be me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Would love to see Furthur right now, but.....

#40883 3 years, 2 months ago
you on the fan connect here? if so when i get a stream link ill hook ya up see couchtour post
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#40890 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
you on the fan connect here? if so when i get a stream link ill hook ya up see couchtour post

I think i am. you mean the futhur connect section? I'll read the post. i thnk I'm making this harder than it really is.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#40899 3 years, 2 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Can't do this upcoming tour, so I will be forced to drool and wonder what it would be like to see em again. I'm waiting for a winter tour and hopefully it hits closer to home. All Good Festival is close, but I'm not into camping with thousands. Someone would die and it probably wouldn't be me.

Me too, so the whole couch tour concept is like winning the lottery!! I was so bummed about not heading out to any shows, but now I'm so freaking excited I can't even think about anything else. Sometimes you just gotta love modern technology!
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#40909 3 years, 2 months ago
couch tour = TRI studio ?

I hear mixed reviews, but for people who can't attend due to logistics, it has to be amazing.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#40984 3 years, 2 months ago
captaintony wrote:

just throw caution to the wind and hit a show. Road trip! I don't like the festies either though.
intothesun
Visitor

#41003 3 years, 2 months ago
i wanted to bring my four wheeler to all good and just ride around the perimeter and make sure no one pees on themself. you could ride bitch captain, not calling you a b word, and we could just 420 and poke around. i sleep in the daytime...so we wouldnt be sleepin with thousands...we will go to bed at 8AM we will rise and make a pop tart at 2:39. then we will go back to sleep. we will rise at 3:39 then 420. have some oj and eggs and rye toast...or wheat toast. or both. then we will ride around , you bitch cause i m not letting anyone tear up my only quad. then we will drink a shot of manichevitz red wine. The rest is just poking around and finding the heart of town. we of course will brush our teeth and shower when necessary. what kind of pop tart do you lie? i will buy a combo pack to switch it up.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#41034 3 years, 2 months ago
intothesun wrote:
i wanted to bring my four wheeler to all good and just ride around the perimeter and make sure no one pees on themself. you could ride bitch captain, not calling you a b word, and we could just 420 and poke around. i sleep in the daytime...so we wouldnt be sleepin with thousands...we will go to bed at 8AM we will rise and make a pop tart at 2:39. then we will go back to sleep. we will rise at 3:39 then 420. have some oj and eggs and rye toast...or wheat toast. or both. then we will ride around , you bitch cause i m not letting anyone tear up my only quad. then we will drink a shot of manichevitz red wine. The rest is just poking around and finding the heart of town. we of course will brush our teeth and shower when necessary. what kind of pop tart do you lie? i will buy a combo pack to switch it up.

hell let's just melt the pop tarts down and make our own concoction. What we don't eat, we can save for later.
intothesun
Visitor

#41045 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok, I'll get the pack with strawberry and blueberry. chocolate isnt good for dogs and I'm a sucker for feeding stray festival dogs.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds