• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Cell Phone camera morons step inside

#41140 3 years, 1 month ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Just to be clear, im not disputing that im a moron.

I was a moron long before morons were cool.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#41151 3 years, 1 month ago
My first word was "dad'. His response was "shut up you moron, im watching the game".
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#41161 3 years, 1 month ago
neverstop66 wrote:
My first word was "dad'. His response was "shut up you moron, im watching the game".

hey, we're not related, are we?
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#41176 3 years, 1 month ago
Stop posting pics neverstop you are pissing me off
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#41206 3 years, 1 month ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
this thread has a lot self-righteous elitist drivel...wow Mr wolf.. it is elitist to expect other attendees to respect those around them? Common courtesy is now elitist drivel. OK... hopefully at your next show you don't reap what you sow and have a bunch of morons waving cell phones and talking around you as the band plays Morning Dew or Stella Blue. Then get back to me.

did you only read the first part of what i wrote. I meant no harm but honestly. it is it that big a deal...its bothered me too before and i've noticed the frustration of cellphones my self i just think you might be going a little overboard in your intense devotion to your ideals...and yes people have talked to me during intense moments in the music too but hey there will be more and how much time do you really wanna devote during a show to worrying about what other people are doing. i'm sorry that people ruin you good time but my point was that you should just attempt at not blowing out an artery because of it not to draw more presumptuous flack from someone by way of a faceless conversation over a website forum
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#41209 3 years, 1 month ago
yes people have talked to me during intense moments in the music too but hey there will be more and how much time do you really wanna devote during a show to worrying about what other people are doing. i

Um you missed the point. Do what you want, just don't distract me all show. I wanna devote 0 time to you and enjoy myself. If I have to devote more than 5 seconds to you while the music is playing.... you're at the wrong concert.. Light up or leave me alone......... nuff said...
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#41210 3 years, 1 month ago
I don't think I annoyed anyone when I took them.

Well your first piece of evidence is when the band isn't playing LOL.... and the second 2 are out of focus and I coulda guessed what the band looked like. Wasted effort... really LOL !!!!!! Some people don't wanna gripe you probably did.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#41211 3 years, 1 month ago
you tell me buddy you tell me...
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#41212 3 years, 1 month ago
you tell me buddy you tell me...

"Open yer ears!" .......
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#41237 3 years, 1 month ago
splatter_face wrote:
Stop posting pics neverstop you are pissing me off

I'm gonna take some pics on this tour and then upload them right from the venue to this thread LMAO.
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds