• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

Re: Couch Tour Summer 2011

#41257 3 years ago
Can someone make this easy and tell a head where the stream is ??? I'd like to do some wading 2nite before I leave 2morrow for Bethel...going on tour for the week and need a battery charge...whoopppeee!!!
Gr8fulauditors
Junior Boarder

#41258 3 years ago
im trying......
At least I'm still enjoying the ride !!!!!
jjdarkstar
Fresh Boarder

#41265 3 years ago
Would love to participate on Facebook. www.facebook.com/jasonjdurant

Jason
Gr8fulauditors
Junior Boarder

#41266 3 years ago
hit me This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
At least I'm still enjoying the ride !!!!!
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#41267 3 years ago
Are you saying Hell in a Bucket opened?
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
Chester
More or less in line

#41268 3 years ago
According to my expert, it hasn't started yet. Gotta be any minute.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#42057 3 years ago
How many of you were on Couch Tour this weekend? I wasn't able to connect with a stream for All Good, but I found good links to Bethel and Jones Beach and really enjoyed listening to them as they were going down. There is something exciting about not knowing what's next as opposed to listening to a recording of a show. I was able to get the link info to a couple of you, but I didn't check the forum for the new requests over the weekend, so I will add those tonight. If anyone else wants to get it, please private message me your Facebook link if you have one, or we can talk through the connect feature here. I'm gonna try to get on for all of the shows that I can, besides the two Carolina shows which I am actually attending.
Without love day to day insanity's king
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#42304 3 years ago
How's the parking lot (Shakedown Street) scene on the couch tour? Are people behaving themselves?
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#42305 3 years ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
How's the parking lot (Shakedown Street) scene on the couch tour? Are people behaving themselves?

I keep selling myself kind veggie burritos and grilled cheese sandwiches. i'm pretty much behaving myself on the couch.
Without love day to day insanity's king
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#42327 3 years ago
Lets not forget the All Good replay this weekend! We should have a Couch Tour Listening Party, ya know, all couch it and watch/listen together. i plan to plug my laptop into the tv. hehehehe. We could start a chat forum topic in Music Talk for the replay for whoever wants to join? I'm not sure when Furthur is scheduled yet. What do you all think?

"....Then, the weekend following the festival, iClips.net will broadcast a highlights from the festival that have been hand-picked by the iClips and All Good Festival teams. The broadcast will begin the afternoon of Friday, July 22 and will continue on Saturday and Sunday. Go ahead, tune in to iClips.net to experience the All Good Festival you missed, or to re-live the previous weekend of epic music, camping, bonfires and more...."
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds