• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: HeHeHe, FurthurFam Mascot FundRaiserfuthur fam

#46585 2 years, 12 months ago
Some people are still fighting other parts of history. As if there weren't enough to fight about now... Spend some time on the Gulf Coast, get to know the people down there. Mostly good people but after all this time,t some folks are STILL fighting the Civil War.

Have a blast at Phish.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by Equinox.
The following user(s) said Thank You: splatter_face
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#46613 2 years, 12 months ago
Have funat the show dudemanbro. =-)Theres no use in gettin angry, especially at people like that. I heard somewhere, i forget where, "anger is like drinking poison, and expecting the other person to die", or sooomething along those line. So nothin left to do but smile smile smile =-) =-) =-) So we shall all forget bout the megatroll. Weve zapped him and left him in a cloud of dayglo dust, never to be heard from nor mentioned again.....unless he comes back...then ill have my handy dandy troll repellant at the ready. But lets all hope that day doesnt come. hahahahahah

GOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNIN FAMILY. =-) Hopin EVERYbody has a WONDERFUL day. =-)
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by DeadHead420.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#46701 2 years, 12 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
you guys got to do the merry pranksters thing and film it all gonna be EPIC. EPIC I TELL YA nite all

I agree! Make a youtube video and post it ala the lonely ones. Write up a script of stupid funny fucked up things ur gonna do dressed as a platypus. Platypus walks up and down shakedown, platypus starts humping dog, then starts humping owner when he comes to rescue dog. Platypus smokes hookah pipe. Platypus tries to use porta john after drinking 12 pack. Platypus begs for money to get to next show etc etc etc.........be like the Phillie fanatic. Have you seen Winfred yet on fx? You could totally spoof that too lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#46703 2 years, 12 months ago
Platypus goes around askingeveryone if he can borrow a gerbil lmfao!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#46706 2 years, 12 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Platypus goes around askingeveryone if he can borrow a gerbil lmfao!

The PlatyFreak makes no plans. mwahahaahahahahaaa lol =-) I am down for a FurthurForumFamily video tho. Itd be awesome to capture some of the tour to share wit everyone else. Anybody got a camera whos goin on the golden arrow?? =-)

I am down for most o the stuff ya said tho. hahhahaha. I am gonna get a pipe wit a hose, like one i made before, so i can smoke easily. Takin a piss might be muy difficult especially standin up, considering my quadruple barbed penis...i willl ruin that portajohn. hahahhaah Mayb a PlatyFreak orgy scene?? Id be down for that furshur. hahahah
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by DeadHead420.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#48035 2 years, 11 months ago
Ayyyyy smiley. Did ya get my PlatyDonation yet? Should be there by now. =-)
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#48125 2 years, 11 months ago
Just got two more playfund donations

one from Mr and Mrs Joel J hoffman and the other from Tim neville

question for Mr and Mrs joel.... where you guys at shoreline? Your stamp you used looked alot like the hat a dude i met was wearing and he was there with his wife... could be totally wrong lol
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#48162 2 years, 11 months ago
Smiley from Texas wrote:
Just got two more playfund donations

one from Mr and Mrs Joel J hoffman and the other from Tim neville

question for Mr and Mrs joel.... where you guys at shoreline? Your stamp you used looked alot like the hat a dude i met was wearing and he was there with his wife... could be totally wrong lol

i completely forgot about this, i'll try to have it out this week
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds