• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: HeHeHe, FurthurFam Mascot FundRaiserfuthur fam

#46323 3 years ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
you guys got to do the merry pranksters thing and film it all gonna be EPIC. EPIC I TELL YA nite all

What would be call ourselves??? Any ideas, anybody? Oh yeah, F3(FCUBED). Forgot we already had one. What i dont have is a video camera. =-( Anybody else whos goin on the PlatyBus, have one? I know for sure ima take a grip of pictures. =-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , MushroomMan
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#46325 3 years ago
I think izancarlos needs to drop whatever drugs he's on now and smoke a little dope to help mellow out a bit...
Last Edit: 3 years ago by MushroomMan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#46326 3 years ago
carloz you should start hitting up shows again. It would do you a world of good to see how people act and are kind and would welcome you with open arms no matter what. Thats what makes us who we are and if your on the board the music moves you in some way shape or form just like all the rest of us. Drop the negative vibes and enjoy the rest of your life brother. Lifes way to short to be hung up on some negative stuff. Your a native american man. If anything you should be happy that we try to promote postivity and help each other out as much as possible just like someone else said in the thread.

come and join the party every day

much love brother
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , iamthedoor, DeadHead420
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#46347 3 years ago
Smiley I'm smoking a bowl of Master Kush in your honor right now man! Positive vibes man love it

There were days
and there were days
and there were days between
Summer flies and August dies
Love you Jerry!!!!!!!!!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#46349 3 years ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I think izancarlos needs to drop whatever drugs he's on now and smoke a little dope to help mellow out a bit...

Well said smiley. =-)
hehehehehe, i cant stand when people refer to herb n whatnot as dope. Its like,what, are you a cop from the 50s or sumtin. Dope is heroin n stuff. Herb is 100% natural, which i would think someone such as a native american would appreciate. Iono if that dude was on something, but im positive he was gettin his drink on. And i have a question. He says that him and the people he knows have to hunt for their food.....but you have internet connection?? Which you use to spread drunken negativity everywhere you can find " the white man" conversing? I dunno, i jus dont get it. And i agree witchu smiley.izancarlos, go see a show man. Itd lighten your heart more than you could imagine. =-) Try to smile today. =-) nuttin left to do buut Smile smile smiiiiille. =-) =-) =-)

P.S. BrotherSmiley, my platydonation should be gettin there either today orrr tomorrow. =-) No real note in it. Jus says its from me. =-)

I was wonderin if anybody whos goin on the PlatyBus or is hittin up any shows on the western leg, have any facepaints?? If not i think ima get some. =-) =-) =-)

Everybody have a MAGNIFICENTLY FANTAGICAL DAY !!!!!!!!!!! I love ya all!!! =-P
Last Edit: 3 years ago by DeadHead420.
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#46423 3 years ago
Fuck that dude nah i dont want to see that troll at a show. I just dont see where he felt the need to rant on how native he is. Good for you man respect to all the tribes but really we were just having a ball talking about platypusses then you come around. I thought yall red skins were one with your native land and you demonize the herb and call it dope. On all the rez there packed with drunks something the fowl white man made. Shit man dont get me wrong i got tons of respect for natives and i defintly think its wrong how shit turned out but you a disgrace to your tribe. edit your welcome at a show just leave the 12 gauge at home and save it for hunting season
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
Last Edit: 3 years ago by DangerousDan.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#46441 3 years ago
smiley sent the money order out today keep an eye out for a letter from PA
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years ago by 83msg1sttyme.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#46483 3 years ago
The only reason I called it dope is I was copying how he put it ... I never liked how people reefered to pot as 'dope' either, but Cheech and Chong always called it 'dope' so I'm sure a lot of people got it from that.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#46485 3 years ago
MushroomMan wrote:
The only reason I called it dope is I was copying how he put it ... I never liked how people reefered to pot as 'dope' either, but Cheech and Chong always called it 'dope' so I'm sure a lot of people got it from that.

Oh, i wasnt talkin bout you. I was referring to that megatroll. =-)
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#46584 3 years ago
I'm leaving for the airport in a few to go see Phish at the Gorge, I'll get my check out when I get home.....LOL @ that Indian dude! WTF???
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds