Visitor

Re: HeHeHe, FurthurFam Mascot FundRaiserfuthur fam

#46272 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh send us ur money,..2
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#46273 2 years, 11 months ago
soo whos stopping ya from going to schoool getting an education a job and moving? BITTER MUCH? i worked hard for everything i got asswipe i dont smoike dope or use drugs so piss off.why you here when you should be studying to better yourself anyway.stop blaming others for your situation ya wanna know the problem? look in the mirror
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#46274 2 years, 11 months ago
Dont be mad at us because you hate your life.SMILE SMILE SMILE =-) I think ima go rant on lil wayne or NWA forum. HAHAHAHA Some people amaze me.
izancarlos
Visitor

#46277 2 years, 11 months ago
Figures u wud ,....give us ur money,,one day all ur garbage pseudo hippie b.s. will catch up wit u ,,oh drop by here anytime to this Rez or any Rez ...we welcome u with open arms....12 gauge ones..we r all sovereign nations,soo anything goes here...including all u creeps
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#46278 2 years, 11 months ago
death threats? okay thats the line you crossed it
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#46282 2 years, 11 months ago
I love it how most of the people who rant about the scene from the olden days and how "hippies" should be, are the HUGEST hypocrites. Im sure anybody that was REALLY actually IN TO the scene back in the day wouldnt want someone whos so entirely full of negativity, and makes death threats , ANYWHERE around them. Your negativity is powerful dude. Keep it to yourself. Pssshhhhh n stop askin for money ya sponge. Go get a job. =-) Have a good day. =-) Ima go kill a deer wit my bare hands now, evidently if i do otherwise..IM A RICH WHITEBOY. hahahahahahaha =-) wow
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#46306 2 years, 11 months ago
izancarlos wrote:
Figures u wud ,....give us ur money,,one day all ur garbage pseudo hippie b.s. will catch up wit u ,,oh drop by here anytime to this Rez or any Rez ...we welcome u with open arms....12 gauge ones..we r all sovereign nations,soo anything goes here...including all u creeps

Your a disgrace. When the booze wears off you think your going to apologize again like last time?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#46315 2 years, 11 months ago
Alright. Lets get this thread back on track. hahahhahaha. ummmmmmm PLATYPUS. Jus made a couple more patches for the PlatyFreak. That things gonna be decked out by end o' tour.=-) ,and in dire need of a drycleaning. hahahahahaha Im wonderin how hotboxable the platyheads gonna be. hehehhe. Could work good. STOKED STOKED STOKED, gonna be many shenanigans, n tomfoolery, n whatnot ahappenin. lol =-P Like i told wlewis something like this, "dont be surprised if you wake up one morning after a sick show, and find yourself strapped to the roof of the golden arrow(aka PlatyBus) goin 70 down the highway, covered in dayglo paint and platypus blood". lol Iono if it'll go that far....buuuuut......hahahhaha
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#46319 2 years, 11 months ago
you guys got to do the merry pranksters thing and film it all gonna be EPIC. EPIC I TELL YA nite all
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#46320 2 years, 11 months ago
I take it the troll is a native american? Weird he would have an issues with what we do here... Focus on the positive:)

We have issues with the way things are out there too. But we approach these problems with love.

There are white kids going hungry tonight too. Kids of all colors.

You should be thankful for what you do have and stay positive in the face of hardship.

Best Hopes for your people.
Paige
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by PMoondancer .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, DeadHead420
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds