Re: farm aid pics I took last year in Milwaukee

#40435 3 years, 2 months ago
awesome
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#40462 3 years, 2 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
Capt. do you know if Tim Reynolds will be there?

I have no idea, haven't seen his name mentioned at all this year. I was hoping for DMB, but that looks like a big no.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#40466 3 years, 2 months ago
Dmb is great stuff. Im sad that they aren't doing a full tour this year and are just doing the caravan festie thing in 3 or 4 places. This would have been the 7th year in a row I would have seen them in Tampa. All good streaks must come to an end I guess
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#40533 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Dmb is great stuff. Im sad that they aren't doing a full tour this year and are just doing the caravan festie thing in 3 or 4 places. This would have been the 7th year in a row I would have seen them in Tampa. All good streaks must come to an end I guess

I've seen DMB once and it was Columbus, the crowd kinda ruined it for me, it was more of a yuppie crowd, I sat down beside a young couple before the show, and it was funny how quickly they moved there stuff away from me so of course, I had to mess with em a little bit. I had to entertain myself, you know.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#40612 3 years, 2 months ago
Get the good seats. It makes a difference. Stay off the lawn for dmb. You'll get to annoyed. I've been blessed to be getting ticket hook ups for everything for years. Last year me and the Wifey were in the pit, 2nd row from rail, front center to dave. Fucking awesome. Fucking hot, but fucking awesome. Had to be 120 under the pavilion, crowded, in Tampa in july.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#40734 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Get the good seats. It makes a difference. Stay off the lawn for dmb. You'll get to annoyed. I've been blessed to be getting ticket hook ups for everything for years. Last year me and the Wifey were in the pit, 2nd row from rail, front center to dave. Fucking awesome. Fucking hot, but fucking awesome. Had to be 120 under the pavilion, crowded, in Tampa in july.
]

well, we did have seats that's what was so screwed up about it. I liked the lawn better at that show. I remember being ripped listening to Old Man blasting on my car radio in the parking lot, thinking how old we felt there, and then a security car stops and asks me if I was drinking beer, I held up my Mountain Dew can and said, "Does this look like fucking beer?" It was so funny how fast they drove off. That was at Polaris in Columbus, and now I can see why they ran that place in the ground with idiot security guards like that. It's a shame though, went to alot of shows there.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds