• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

Re: Bethel Woods Traffic?

#40350 3 years, 2 months ago
we are in the 2nd row of section 1---so freakin' excited!!!
kfed- i got the same info- looking to go to museum and get decent place to park!just going to buy the tickets there- you can get them in advance from ticketbastard for 18$ each after fees! i also gave you a heads up on the looks like rain thread that you were off and that it was supposed to be beautiful if not a bit warm on sat!
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#40389 3 years, 2 months ago
sickk can not wait for this show!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#40391 3 years, 2 months ago
"Does it let you get in more then 2 hours earlier and is it the same lot as the VIP parking? "

The museum opens at 10am and when I called a couple weeks ago the lady told me there is a specific lot for museum parking and you can stay there the whole show but you'll be the last to leave.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#40392 3 years, 2 months ago
I looked at the forecast this morning and now it looks buetiful....

I knew it was early to tell when I made the Looks Like Rain thread, first it was scattered T-storms, then it was scattered showers, and now the weather looks great, and it looks great for Jones Beach to!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#40431 3 years, 2 months ago
sec 1 row E
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
GrayFolded
Junior Boarder
PhilDropsBombs

#40460 3 years, 2 months ago
Saw the Phish Run, take the back roads if possible (stayed at Lazy Pond in Liberty), traffic was not bad at all (again, we took back roads coming from North of venue)....

THE PLACE IS AMAZING!!!!!!

All 3 nites i was in the Pav's and the sound was really good.....

I've heard not a bad seat in the house from those on Lawn....

Beautiful venue...Great staff that is very chill and seemed to have a blast at Phish....I think this show will be fantastic for all in attendance....
LeshPhilingBassGreat
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by GrayFolded.
Kamalajams
Fresh Boarder

#40492 3 years, 2 months ago
oh my damn are we excited!!! hitting the museum Friday, camping all weekend, hoping to get a good feel for things Friday so we can reel 'n rock without incident on Saturday . . . . see ya'll there
"we are stardust . . "
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by Kamalajams.
Kamalajams
Fresh Boarder

#40496 3 years, 2 months ago
to actually answer this thread:
our original camping destination was 8miles away - the owner told us it was about a 10-15 minute drive, but to expect it to take at least 45mins (from 8miles out) in concert traffic.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#40766 3 years, 2 months ago
GrayFolded wrote:
Saw the Phish Run, take the back roads if possible (stayed at Lazy Pond in Liberty), traffic was not bad at all (again, we took back roads coming from North of venue)....

THE PLACE IS AMAZING!!!!!!

All 3 nites i was in the Pav's and the sound was really good.....

I've heard not a bad seat in the house from those on Lawn....

Beautiful venue...Great staff that is very chill and seemed to have a blast at Phish....I think this show will be fantastic for all in attendance....

I've also planned a nice route via backroads going north after the 17B split and taking a really scenic route that eventually hooks up with Hurd Rd and I will hit the venue entrance from opposite direction lol.
Time to create page: 1.10 seconds