1. The tracks are not labeled electronically.
2. Tracks are mislabeled with either the wrong label, no label, or spelling typos.
3. Tracks have skips or glitches in them, even when played for the first time ever. These are electronic/data problems on the cd and should not be happening on a 25 cd.
4. When ripping multiple cd's, tracks will reorganize and relabel themselves into new folders of mix matched dates. This is one of the most frustrating problems and only happens when I rip Furthur sbd cd's.
5. Cd packaging does not protect cd's. Thus my frustrating attempts to rip them onto my computer to burn.
6. Low quality of the cd's, use of the cheapest possible cd-r, sometimes mislabeled or incorrectly labeled.
This may seem like nitpicking but for a band that praised themselves on cutting edge sound quality and production, as well as high-fidelity recording techniques/methods this is all very disappointing. I have spent over 600$ on cd's from shows and can't help but feel a little bit ripped off.
Who are the proper authorities to contact in such a matter?!?!
Poo on Furthur for letting their kickass shows and sound be reduced to penny-candy quality product.