• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

Re: The story behind "wings" and where they came from.

#39876 3 years ago
Yeah they really ganged up on the guy for some reason. Nothing left to do but smile, smile smile!
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba, DeadHead420
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#39888 3 years ago
its a pin for christ sakes ,half these people never saw the dead and what family are they talking about anyway?i dont remember anyone wearings wing 20 yrs ago.i saw a group called get this "hippie mafia family" on FB.really 2 words that dont belong together hippie and mafia.i think this is people that are confused and trying to find an identity and a place to fit in.whats the deal with people beating each other up over pins? bloods and crips it sounds like to me.childish non sense .im not calling anyone one out here and im sorry if i offend anyone i just dont get it
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years ago by 83msg1sttyme.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#39953 3 years ago
I haven't heard of folks getting beat up in regards to wings but I do believe it...like I said..to each his own. There many people that say you must be "puddled" to recieve wings....again to each his own. I personal believe its the intention that matters...if giving someone a set of wings makes their day..do it..some people would rather have a tour shirt. My wife got her "wings" for being DEADicated and a Deadicated mother..I gave them to her on lot after we found out she was pregnant with our 6th baby. Kind of did it like I was getting married. Like many here know..our last child was born still and hearing this news almost 3 years after..was very exciting..so she got wings.
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Time to create page: 5.22 seconds