• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Wow, tickets went like wild fire!!

#39683 3 years, 2 months ago
Bob Weir solo acoustic at the Westbury theatre went onsale at 10am.

I called on the phone 2 min before and asked for a representative, while waiting I searched online for 2 seats and was nothing together (I didn't search for scattered)

Luckily I got a representative at about 10:02 and he started searching for, he said "wow sir, I know these tickets went onsale 2 minutes ago but they are going extreemly fast, would you like me to get you scattered seats" so of course I said yes and he was a real cool guy, he kept searchin for the closest and best scattered seats but all could find was 3 before they were all gone, so he held those 3 for me and I took the best 2 seats. I consider myself very lucky to bew going at all, sucks not sitting next to your buddy (or brother in my case) but it would be much worse if we wern't going at all!

section E - row dd seat 15
section D - row ff seat 22

who else was lucky enough to score some seats this morning? ---- I'm sorry for anyone who didn't get in....
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

Re: Wow, tickets went like wild fire!!

#39686 3 years, 2 months ago
Yea man i know! I woke up at 9:51 and was like oh shit! and hurried to my computer and signed into live nation. Then once ten came around i was thought i was going to be locked out because the page wasn't loading. So i went to Bob's website and clicked the link their and got it to work. So ended up getting in the mezzanine seating Sec E row FF. I am super stoked for this though, cant wait!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#39688 3 years, 2 months ago
so I'm guessing I'm in the mezzanine to?

he didn't say mezz just section E and D but i have both double letter rows so my guess is that those are the mezz? ----- still fine by me either way, never been here but I hear its a great venue..... actually my tickets were the cheaper ones so I'd say def mezz.
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

#39694 3 years, 2 months ago
Yea man those are mezzanine, but trust me dude those are fine. The whole venue has good seating, i sat in mezzanine for my first Ratdog show their, it was so sweet! I'm hoping for a sweet shakedown like their was for Ratdog too!
LightningBolt
Junior Boarder

#39698 3 years, 2 months ago
Tickets are still available and there are seat together and in the orchestra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#39707 3 years, 2 months ago
thats bull shit. I'm sure scalpers had something to do with that. There must have been a bunch held or something and then got released. I almost want to buy 2 together now that really sucks, actually I could return them for 3 days so I should do that!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#39713 3 years, 2 months ago
nice just got 2 together...

Section F row R seats 5-6

now I'm just on hold waiting to cancel my previous order, thanks for posting that theres seats together now!
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#39734 3 years, 2 months ago
have fun folks, i can't make it just like the local furthur shows, but i got mickey and billy to look forward too.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds