• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Another 7/8 Memory 21 years ago CSN/GD at 3 Rivers

#39571 3 years, 1 month ago
We were graced with front row from GDTS...CSN came out with Nash barefoot right in front of us. Got tons of great pics (too bad my ex has em all) ... my bro musta smuggled in 12 airplane bottles and Nash came over with a beer and toasted him after about 3 tunes.... GD Bobby out in shades and daisy dukes... (this can all be seen it was View from the Vault One..the dead part) ..another great summer 90 show Brent RIP.... also one of my dead "claims to fame" we all appear on the dvd...still waitin on my royalty cks!!! LOL

07/08/90 (Sun) Three Rivers Stadium - Pittsburgh, PA

Set 1: Touch of Grey > Greatest Story Ever Told, Jack A Roe, Minglewood Blues, Row Jimmy, Mama Tried > Mexicali Blues, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues, Let It Grow

Set 2: Samson & Delilah > Eyes Of The World > Estimated Prophet > Terrapin Station > Jam > Drums > Space > I Need A Miracle > Wang Dang Doodle > Black Peter > Throwing Stones > Lovelight, E: Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Other Artist(s): Opener: Crosby Stills & Nash
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: Another 7/8 Memory 21 years ago CSN/GD at 3 Rivers

#39577 3 years, 1 month ago
Here it is..damn summer of 90 was Smoking!!!! Read the reviews at the bottom... I just read this and did not know it at the time ( I remember them playing it) but they apparently broke out Woodstock for the first time since the early 70's. Also Jerry on pedal steel during teach your children ( I can't say I remember that but someone posted it).
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

7/8 Memory 21 years ago CSN/GD at 3 Rivers csn set

#39582 3 years, 1 month ago
Wow looked it up ..first time I've seen this since that night... the CSN Setlist:
So much for Jerry on teach your children thought I woulda remembered that!
Crosby, Stills, Nash
07/08/90 (Sun) Three Rivers Stadium - Pittsburgh, PA

Set 1: Love The One You're With, Chicago, Drive My Car, Live It Up, Got It Made, Just A Song Before I Go, Nighttime For The Generals, For What It's Worth,

Set 2: Wasted On The Way, Our House, Almost Cut My Hair, Helplessly Hoping

Set 3: Deja Vu, Yours And Mine, Got To Keep Open, Critical Mass > Wind On The Water, Southern Cross, Wooden Ships, Woodstock
Chester
More or less in line

Re: 7/8 Memory 21 years ago CSN/GD at 3 Rivers csn set

#39586 3 years, 1 month ago
I was there. Great show. I did the rest of that tour. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#39590 3 years, 1 month ago
wow CSN opened up for the Dead with 3 sets of their own, sounds like good times, unfortunatley I was only going on 4 years old in a couple months....
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#39591 3 years, 1 month ago
Chester I did all the rest but Buffalo. Needed a rest. The 7/18 Deer Creek is amongst my all time top 5 attended. Oh & I also looked it up ...the Woodstock was not the first time played in years either LOL ...doesn't get any better than GD/CSN at the home of my beloved Steelers & Bucs..........
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds