• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Re: I hope i never meet Cpt. Tony...

#39649 3 years, 1 month ago
I think talk of a serious fund towards gettin 420 in a platy costume are needed before we get this tour going, I got 15 bucks on it!
P.s. If you surgically become a platypus then I will have the doctors standing by turn me into The Door
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#39653 3 years, 1 month ago
iamthedoor wrote:
I think talk of a serious fund towards gettin 420 in a platy costume are needed before we get this tour going, I got 15 bucks on it!
P.s. If you surgically become a platypus then I will have the doctors standing by turn me into The Door

yeah really for a 180 dollar costume i'll put in 15 bucks as well, i'm sure we could easily come up with it send it to someone responsible (not cpt tony ) and purchase it and send it 420's garage address
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#39656 3 years, 1 month ago
I will contribute to the platitude costume fund for sure.....finding someone mature and responsible to handle the funds might take a little time but I think we can do it
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by splatter_face.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#39661 3 years, 1 month ago
yeah ya got to buy the costume for 420 he might spend the money on yarn,cheese and well um pot
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by 83msg1sttyme.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#39674 3 years, 1 month ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
yeah ya got to buy the costume for 420 he might spend the money on yarn,cheese and well um pot

Love the idea. I would GET DOWN in that thing. Blowin peoples minds left n right, movin around the shows, n then out of nowhere, your trippin balls, n there is a 6 foot platypus dancing next to you. hahahaha Too funny. =-)
I cant possibly think of anyone responsible to hold the fund. Ms Jimp would be perfect. WHEEEERRREEE ARE YOU MS JIMP, hope your alright. =-)
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#39812 3 years, 1 month ago
OMG too funny that this is on the 2nd page- you all are cracking me up! i can see 420 in the costume with smoke coming out of every orifice dancing and spinning around! you know he would blow the dough on weed! and don't let capt tony near the $$$$ or the costume! i too would love to see this...i got a couple o bucks!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#39859 3 years, 1 month ago
hahahaha we'll have to nominate someone responsible......hmmmmm this will be difficult. hehehe..Mayb wlewis or abba. They seem like upstanding characters. Ima get a little handheld fan to hook up inside the head, wit mayb a roachclip for handsfree toking.lol Pa......why is that platypus having a seizure?? naaawww my boy, hes jus dancin is all. hahaha
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#39860 3 years, 1 month ago
We need to find you a glass platypus telinski pipe also to properly accesorize that suit
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#39861 3 years, 1 month ago
splatter_face wrote:
We need to find you a glass platypus telinski pipe also to properly accesorize that suit

hehehe, i dont think that one exists.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#39862 3 years, 1 month ago
Or roll a long enough J to exceed the length of the suits beek and into it's head so you can puff it
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds