• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: I hope i never meet Cpt. Tony...

#39558 2 years, 9 months ago
Siiiiick, so it seems i have whole transbeast transformation funded. Sweet. Im down for both thy bill n thy tail. Can i also get a quadruple barbed penis, or some poisonous hook thingys on my back legs?? lol Perfecto
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#39561 2 years, 9 months ago
splatter_face wrote:
Dude, we all need to pitch in and buy this for 420

partywiththis.com/product.php?productid=19234

I agree but that ones massively expensive. Its like 1200. I found one for 180 bucks. hehehe. check it. I wanna get this thing, n pimp it out wit dead patches. Most definitely a massive stealie on the back. Will happen one o these days. The platypus will reign. hahhaaha....on a side note, i jus reaized how fully i could hotbox that platypus head. hahaha
Platypus-Duckbill-Duckmole-2_2011-07-08.jpg
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#39564 2 years, 9 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
splatter_face wrote:

I agree but that ones massively expensive. Its like 1200. I found one for 180 bucks. hehehe. check it. I wanna get this thing, n pimp it out wit dead patches. Most definitely a massive stealie on the back. Will happen one o these days. The platypus will reign. hahhaaha....on a side note, i jus reaized how fully i could hotbox that platypus head. hahaha

That thing is rad for $180! Where is on sale at?
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#39576 2 years, 9 months ago
they'll be smoke coming out of every opening dh420
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#39584 2 years, 9 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
they'll be smoke coming out of every opening dh420

they're probably already is.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#39592 2 years, 9 months ago
splatter_face wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
splatter_face wrote:

That thing is rad for $180! Where is on sale at?

Found it online at..www.mascotcostumemall.com/Platypus-Duckb...uckmole-MCMO061.html

This one is almost as cool if not more, than the ones that are ridiculously like 2grand. QUUAACKKK...wait..do platypi quack...i dont think soo hahhahhahahaha
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#39594 2 years, 9 months ago
that would be so funny if I saw you at a show dressed like that, and what would be funnier is when I tackle you. Of course, I tackle you in love, none of that nasty tackle hate stuff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: splatter_face, DeadHead420
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#39603 2 years, 9 months ago
I think the Greek would be a perfect place to debut the platapi costume...I can just imagine sitting up front and turning to look up at the crowd and seeing 420 all decked out in platapi gear with stealies all over
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#39615 2 years, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
wlewis wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
Were you disappointed when we met, cus i didnt actually have a platypus bill?? lol I know i was a disappointed that you werent actually a door. hahahaha

if i fund the procedure will you let a medical team of the finest doctors and vets to attach a platypus bill to your face?

What about seeing if you can get him to lay eggs instead? The bill might whap people when he's dancing.

he tried to lay an egg but he got it all wrong. I had to tell him the eggs come OUT, they don't go IN. They aren't like hamsters.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#39623 2 years, 9 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
wlewis wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
Were you disappointed when we met, cus i didnt actually have a platypus bill?? lol I know i was a disappointed that you werent actually a door. hahahaha

if i fund the procedure will you let a medical team of the finest doctors and vets to attach a platypus bill to your face?

What about seeing if you can get him to lay eggs instead? The bill might whap people when he's dancing.

he tried to lay an egg but he got it all wrong. I had to tell him the eggs come OUT, they don't go IN. They aren't like hamsters.

maybe he thought you meant gerbils?
Time to create page: 0.75 seconds