• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
BEW
Junior Boarder

PEOPLE WHO PASS YOU BY AND DON"T SAY HELLO.

#39431 2 years, 9 months ago
You see me walking on the street, OR IN A CLASSROOM, OR AN office hallway, or we are on the elevator together or walk by at a show and you don't say hello? A simple hello, hey now, how r ya, ...is it too damn much for you?! but when YOU need something YOU KNOW HOW TO TALK... !!!
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Re: PEOPLE WHO PASS YOU BY AND DON"T SAY HELLO.

#39434 2 years, 9 months ago
It's the worst when you straight up meet their eye contact, say hello and then they just dart their look away like you weren't there, damn people in this world rabble rabble rabble....
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#39470 2 years, 9 months ago
Fuck those people and go find some friendly people. There are plenty of them out there.... Just gotta poke around
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#39471 2 years, 9 months ago
Fuck hello. Jus a simple glance would be an improvement i think. People walk past eachother n look down, n then look back up when theyve passed the person. Says a lot bout society. On the other hand when i saw furthur, or ratdog smiles all around, like were all there to be "together" n jus to love the music n eachother n the energy. =-)
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

#39474 2 years, 9 months ago
Well hello there
Tom Banjo
Visitor

#39483 2 years, 9 months ago
Dude, that is why dead show r so awesome and the family is so grate! I love meeting people at shows, connecting fellow deaheads, dancing with strangers and loving people I don't know... but alas if u look for this in the real world u might b on a wild goose chase or so it may seem. However, they r out there (deadhead) or not and the world isn't as bad as it seems. Most often, I think people look down cuz of their insecurities and/or fears... it is most likely that it is NOT cuz they don't wanna say hi. Also, I sometimes get in such a forward facing focus when walking that my mother could walk by without me seeing her...furthermore, she might even have seen a movement of my head or eyes which to her concludes that I saw her when I really did not.
intothesun
Visitor

#39489 2 years, 9 months ago
Most people say hi or nod or smile atleast. when someone doesn't and I've already said hi or how u doing....and they flat out ignore me...I very loudly say..."Oh good to hear your doing well. Have a nice day now, god bless you." It throws em way off and I try and have fun with how rrediculous they are being and try and shift my anger to humor.

"To say how do you do before we're left behind" -Cosmic charlie
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#39490 2 years, 9 months ago
BEW wrote:
You see me walking on the street, OR IN A CLASSROOM, OR AN office hallway, or we are on the elevator together or walk by at a show and you don't say hello? A simple hello, hey now, how r ya, ...is it too damn much for you?! but when YOU need something YOU KNOW HOW TO TALK... !!!
are you talking about someone you know all ready or a stranger?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#39520 2 years, 9 months ago
that is the reason why we live in a state of fear of strangers in our society all the time....some people are just FUCKED UP

reminds me of the seinfeld episode where kramer takes everyones picture in the building and posts it with their name so they can say hello to each other.....jerry goes ballastic over the "kiss hello"
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#39523 2 years, 9 months ago
if i make eye contact with someone at a show, you'll get a head nod or a "how you doin". if i'm walking down the street and i pass someone i don't know, i'm not gonna acknowledge them.
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds