• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Mattchu
Fresh Boarder

Re: Who needs a Miracle?!

#40855 3 years ago

Thank ya smiley, if ya got the ticket out for me in time, well i really appreciate it, if not no worries il make it anyway.

Thank ya for a real good time (to be)
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

#40922 3 years ago
thats awsome man that u hooked every1 out in need i wish i had more money to do the same...u r truly a good guy and thats a very rare thing in nepa...i always feel like im out of place i say hi 2 everyone i see 1 out of 4 say hi bak lot of assholes out here
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#41018 3 years ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
live-grateful-dead-music-uncle-sam-skull.gif

Hey smiley(off this topic) is this what you were think'n of? There are more detailed ones but i dont think theyd translate well to patch form for the size ya want. =-) I think ill make one for myself too. Twould look badass onthe FurthurPlatyFreak.

hell yeah thats the exact same one im talkin about!! also your wraps almost finished so ill need your addy to send it to soon.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#41043 3 years ago
I just smiled so big it would go from NY to TX:) Thank you so much smiley, got your ticket in the mail yesterday. I will deff be shouting out go bobby for ya. You are amazing totally feeling the love on this tour!
ratdogdonna
Junior Boarder

#41080 3 years ago
You still have one for Holmdel? Ratdogdonna, po box 15, corbettsville. ny 13749. Much love and peace to you my friend.
Let there be songs to fill the air <3
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#41090 3 years ago
ratdogdonna wrote:
You still have one for Holmdel? Ratdogdonna, po box 15, corbettsville. ny 13749. Much love and peace to you my friend.

all the tickets are gone. I wish i was able to help more of you guys out.

Much love and have a blast at these shows. Remember to cheer on bobby and the rest of the boys anmd Girl : )
The following user(s) said Thank You: ratdogdonna
cstar
Fresh Boarder

#41100 3 years ago
Kindness lives!
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love ------you make!"
ratdogdonna
Junior Boarder

#41119 3 years ago
Smiley, you are a wonderful person, blessings to you always
Let there be songs to fill the air <3
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#41121 3 years ago
ratdogdonna wrote:
Smiley, you are a wonderful person, blessings to you always

your just as wonderful my friend. thanks for the kind words and much love
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#41127 3 years ago
i could use 1 for mann and holmdel either or if ya gottem still. will do n.c. s.c. fla. and ga maybe i could return the favor! my addy is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it if ya have 1 for me e mail me and i ll give ya my street address. ty and god bless btw i am 6`4 and can scream real good lol.
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds