• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

Who needs a Miracle?!

#39416 3 years, 2 months ago
Bad news - Some last minute stuff came up and its lookin like I woont be able to do the first half of this tour : (

Good news is that I love you guys and am giving you guys my tickets : )

2 tickets available for Bethel NY. Gone for Acer
1 ticket availablle for Jones Beach. Gone to my boy lewis!
1 ticket available for Canadaigua NY
1 ticket available for PNC bank center homdel NJ
1 ticket available for the MANN in Pa ( this is gonna be a fucking hot show!) Gone to Irragahwatever : )
1 ticket available for Saratoga springs. Gone to Mattchu

You guys have no clue how bummed out I am right now. But Im gonna throw down for those last four or five shows so I cant wait to see you guys out there and To those who receive a ticket from me. All i ask is that at the start of the show you yell out " Tare it up Bobbbbbby!" as loud as you possibly can.

So yeah if you need a ticket just let me know and I will send it out USPS Priority mail so it makesa it in time and it only like five bucks to send.

much love kids
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by Smiley from Texas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, formerly FLJen, Ace#11, ecojaded, kmhpsu, DeadHead420, ShineOn, Aporia
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Who needs a Miracle?!

#39417 3 years, 2 months ago
I'm sure sorry to hear that. I could probably take that CMAC ticket off your hands. I'll send you a message.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#39421 3 years, 2 months ago
Smiley from Texas wrote:
Bad news - Some last minute stuff came up and its lookin like I woont be able to do the first half of this tour : (

2 tickets available for Bethel NY.
1 ticket availablle for Jones Beach.
1 ticket available for the MANN in Pa ( this is gonna be a fucking hot show!)
1 ticket available for Saratoga springs.

You guys have no clue how bummed out I am right now. But Im gonna throw down for those last four or five shows so I cant wait to see you guys out there and To those who receive a ticket from me. All i ask is that at the start of the show you yell out " Tare it up Bobbbbbby!" as loud as you possibly can.

So yeah if you need a ticket just let me know and I will send it out USPS Priority mail so it makesa it in time and it only like five bucks to send.

much love kids

hey ill ake that jones beach and PNC ticket
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#39422 3 years, 2 months ago
Smiley from Texas wrote:

2 tickets available for Bethel NY.
1 ticket availablle for Jones Beach.
1 ticket available for the MANN in Pa ( this is gonna be a fucking hot show!)
1 ticket available for Saratoga springs.

much love kids

Just pmed you
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#39424 3 years, 2 months ago
idk how to get to my messages lol.
Chester
More or less in line

#39425 3 years, 2 months ago
Smiley from Texas wrote:

See the "Community" button at the top of the page? Put your cursor over that, and a window drops down that says
"Furthur Connect, or Furthur Forun". Go to Furthur connect. Your pm's will be in there. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#39426 3 years, 2 months ago
Smiley from Texas wrote:

LOL it a little trickey it furthur connect under community then go to inbox
Mattchu
Fresh Boarder

#39427 3 years, 2 months ago
Well Smiley, thats mighty kind of you.
If it hasnt been spoken for yet, Id love a miracle for saratoga. Ill be traveling back home to upstate ny for the run of shows, and grassroots music festival (donna the buffalo's world music and dance festival just outside of ithaca NY in the heart of the finger lakes, anyone going?).
A miracle at saratoga sure would be sweet, and i can just about yell as long as its kind, for our favorite walrus mustache on stage! Ill be doing CMAC too, but it looks as though someone has asked for that, but either one would be great!
And if beer is your fancy, well ill make sure to get you a good cold one down the road!

Ill try and figure out the PM thing, and shoot ya my address if ya think thatll work best.

Sorry to hear ya cant make this chunk of the run, but thanks for spillin what we can certainly gather!
Mattchu
Fresh Boarder

#39429 3 years, 2 months ago
Im not seeing where i go to write an inbox, mind tellin me where i go to send the OP an inbox message? thanks!
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#39430 3 years, 2 months ago
Im only doing two shows nc and sc.

Dude you deserve mad karma for that jester .
GOOD LOVE
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds