• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Article on rowdy fans nowadays

#39341 3 years ago
outside of foxboro i saw people try to rush the back gate and a girl got her face crushed into the fence she was getting tore up like hamburger i started swinging to get the hell out of there the cops sent in the horses ,bad scene all around.riot cops at rhode island too ,people breaking windows at nassau the list goes on
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#39355 3 years ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
outside of foxboro i saw people try to rush the back gate and a girl got her face crushed into the fence she was getting tore up like hamburger i started swinging to get the hell out of there the cops sent in the horses ,bad scene all around.riot cops at rhode island too ,people breaking windows at nassau the list goes on

damn, that sounded like a war zone. The worst I saw was at an AC/DC show where people were just lying around covered in blood and vomit, had to be about twenty of em threw in a corner while police officers just stood at em and laughed.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#39358 3 years ago
remember when people use to throw firecrackers and m80's from the upper tiers at shows?saw that plenty of times at the garden ,i saw a whole row get cleared out like that .i always tried to stay under the overhangs after seeing that shit at least it wasnt dead shows tho
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#39364 3 years ago
thanks for posting the article. wasn't metallica banned from madison square garden for awhile as well ?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#39367 3 years ago
jbeach12078 wrote:
thanks for posting the article. wasn't metallica banned from madison square garden for awhile as well ?

never heard about that one. A friend of mine was into Marilyn Manson and he saw him live the first year he came out and he told me he watched several people just demolish some stranger's car and roll it over on its side. Now what kind of shit is that?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#39368 3 years ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
remember when people use to throw firecrackers and m80's from the upper tiers at shows?saw that plenty of times at the garden ,i saw a whole row get cleared out like that .i always tried to stay under the overhangs after seeing that shit at least it wasnt dead shows tho

I have a recording somewhere of a Pink Floyd show from the mid 70s (might even be MSG, can't remember right now) Waters calls some fan in the audience a cunt for setting off firecrackers and then launches into Have a Cigar.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#39382 3 years ago
The old touring bumper sticker...."Leave nothing but footprints"
Last Edit: 3 years ago by strangerinboulder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#39384 3 years ago
I didn't see furthur in that article. That's a good thing except for a few lot rats and the nitrous mafia we must be doing our part
GOOD LOVE
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#39388 3 years ago
strangerinboulder wrote:

" keep the scene clean" was a good one too
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#39396 3 years ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:

" keep the scene clean" was a good one too

It is all about common sense. Quite the oxymoron in todays day + age.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, Delilajones
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds