• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Billy By The Sea
Junior Boarder

Re: Master Cheese Makers.

#39637 3 years, 3 months ago
have you ever tried prickly pear cactus? Its a taste that i think an almond rethusiast would enjoy. It's great for you and a very unique taste. I never liked blue cheese or almonds or sushi , hundreds of things that I tried once when i was young, and may not have cared for and just quickly forgot about . Those are some of my favorite things to gorge on now a days i have a respect for every different taste bud that can be accessed though me ol' tongue.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#39639 3 years, 3 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Speaking of cheese.......does anyone remember how we used to smoke hash back in the day? Clue: tools needed, needle, glass, empty pack of matches, lighter.

Yeaaah, only ever talked to hashinski on some telinski. Usually cus its usuuually full melt. yuuuum earwax. Half a hitter quitter. heheheh
Billy By The Sea
Junior Boarder

#39641 3 years, 3 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
Speaking of cheese.......does anyone remember how we used to smoke hash back in the day? Clue: tools needed, needle, glass, empty pack of matches, lighter.

Yeaaah, only ever talked to hashinski on some telinski. Usually cus its usuuually full melt. yuuuum earwax. Half a hitter quitter. heheheh

ahhahha Holy cosmic charlie! yeah i have recently been talking to small ammounts different styles of hashlinski . Ive always heard the cup technique was he best way to talk to him, but I actuallly have gotten ahold of him by other more simpler means. but no matter whether its bubble, smear, or the straight lebonese hashlinskis they bring me a more than adequate level of chi, that my mind grapes require
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#39667 3 years, 3 months ago
push pin thru empty match pack.roll piece of hash into ball ,impale on pin ,light hash ,once lit blow out flame and cover with glass cup . allow cup to fill with smoke.enjoy smoke as you see fit
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#39671 3 years, 3 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
push pin thru empty match pack.roll piece of hash into ball ,impale on pin ,light hash ,once lit blow out flame and cover with glass cup . allow cup to fill with smoke.enjoy smoke as you see fit

HehHe, Thats an oldschool method huh? Thas how my mom n dad talked to heshinski back in the day, or wit a hot knife, n a cone/or funnel thingy. They never had medicinal full melt tho, n thought it was funny, n gross lookin. hehehe Oh snap ......the phones ringing..............yup its telinski callin again. Ima hav to take this call, peace. lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Billy By The Sea
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds