• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

Re: Liberal delusions of grand proportions?

#39234 3 years, 3 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
uh oh its like the quiet when the gunfighter rides down main street in them old westerns,im headed for the saloon

Liberals are always ready to take on the village idiots... I mean conservatives. But in this instance they compe prepared for war and yet when the liberal looks at the gunslinger throwing down the challenge, we see he's freakin slinging a goddamn platypus... the liberals head back to the grown ups and let the little child (or children) stroke their little pets... ie not worth it.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#39237 3 years, 3 months ago
[sorry- this was supposed to be quoting the previosu post who is apparently flaming me...] I'll fix it in a second...
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by lostsailor.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#39238 3 years, 3 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Here's one.

"IF YOU WERE TRULY OUTRAGED YOU'D BE VOLUNTEERING SOMEWHERE. SOMETHING. Oh, you sit at home eating your TV dinner and worrying over THIS one. Look around you.... some kid is in danger right now. Me thinks you'll just step over that one, because the news didn't report how you should feel."

I'm volunteering to cook myself breakfast right now and I'm very childish I've been told. Does this count?

oh... but you are outraged over some stranger. And you are willing to put to death someone else... based on what reasoning again? Oh to be worked up over something that doesn't concern you. Yeah, that's childish. And you are owned by the media. Between all those suspenseful "breaking news stories" about this lady you have condemend to death... being caught hitting her tabletop with a pencil.... and how a psychologist from bumfuck Oregon is claiming an expertise on the matter and is ready to testify she's "guilty".... so between these "breaking news" that helps you to confirm not only your existence but your "higher" level of ethical behavior ... is a commercial telling you to juimp... tell me: do you respond to the TV by asking "how high?". I think so.

I believe people who get all wrapped up in these trials suffer from a lack of self-esteem. And they only feel better when they can shift their attention away from their miserable lives and focus on some lady. I don't have a problem with that. But when you are ready to pass judgment on her beccause you know better than the 12 who sat there for a month... well, if you are chrsitian- my suggestion is to go to your priest because you have sinned. regardless of your relgious faith, I also suggest you see a therapist for that low self-esteem.
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by lostsailor.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#39239 3 years, 3 months ago
Neverstop: I would add that there are 15,000 homicides a year. You all ar ereally focused on just ONE.... really?
www.digitaljournal.com/article/259096
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#39243 3 years, 3 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Got any examples? Let's chat.

Wealthy people make tons of $$$ in a manner that is completely independent of the infrastructure of our government, thus should always be entitled to retain 100% of all funds and not be subject to taxation.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#39250 3 years, 3 months ago
lostsailor wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
uh oh its like the quiet when the gunfighter rides down main street in them old westerns,im headed for the saloon

Liberals are always ready to take on the village idiots... I mean conservatives. But in this instance they compe prepared for war and yet when the liberal looks at the gunslinger throwing down the challenge, we see he's freakin slinging a goddamn platypus... the liberals head back to the grown ups and let the little child (or children) stroke their little pets... ie not worth it.

A guy is visiting San Francisco, and walks into a small store in Chinatown.

He notices a small bronze statue of a rat.

He asks the owner "how much", and the owner replies "$50 for the bronze rat, and $1000 for the story behind it."

The guy says, "forget the story", and buys the rat.

As he's walking down the street he notices two live rats following him. As he continues to walk, more rats start following him.

He starts to get a little concerned, and heads for the waterfront. By the time he gets there there are thousands and thousands of rats following him.

He walks up to the end of the pier and throws the bronze rat into the bay, and the rats all follow and leap off of the pier and drown.

The guy rushes back to the store and walks in. The owner says, "Ah!, so your back for the story".

The guys says, "No, I was wondering if you have any bronze liberals?"
mountainjam28
Junior Boarder
Enjoying the ride...

#39260 3 years, 3 months ago
oh you conservatives with your little "quips"... highly entertaining. Isn't that calling the kettle black?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#39262 3 years, 3 months ago
"I believe people who get all wrapped up in these trials suffer from a lack of self-esteem. And they only feel better when they can shift their attention away from their miserable lives and focus on some lady. I don't have a problem with that. But when you are ready to pass judgment on her beccause you know better than the 12 who sat there for a month... well, if you are chrsitian- my suggestion is to go to your priest because you have sinned. regardless of your relgious faith, I also suggest you see a therapist for that low self-esteem. "

actually the whole entire trial was on TV so everybody with a television had access to every single thing that the jury saw and heard in that courtroom.

I think its childesh to judge somebody about their opinion and to be so concerned with what other people are thinking, but I really don't care at all. Just trying to understand why it upsets you about what others think. I think an anger problem on your end may be a little more likely then a low self-esteem problem with the (I'm sure) hundreds of thousands that use their common sense and see something wrong with her getting away. Not trying to diss you or anything, or saying your opinions are wrong or anything like that - just throwing my 2 cents in, thats all.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#39285 3 years, 3 months ago
mountainjam28 wrote:
oh you conservatives with your little "quips"... highly entertaining. Isn't that calling the kettle black?

what kettle?! This isn't Cooking with Emeril is it? Damn, wrong board again.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#39308 3 years, 3 months ago
lostsailor wrote:
Neverstop: I would add that there are 15,000 homicides a year. You all ar ereally focused on just ONE.... really?
www.digitaljournal.com/article/259096

Wow. There is so much to address here I don't know where to begin. First off, your logic is totally off the wall. That's how I could tell you were a liberal. Going off on your liberal rants and what not. Everyone knows she's complicit in the murder of her kid and if you haven't noticed, your the only one trying to dispute it. I live right here where its taking place. Im not some Nancy Grace watching armchair quarterback. I have no idea what flaming is cuz im new at this game but if im doing it, then you have been for a couple days now. Yes I am childish and im hoping I never grow up to be some miserable self proclaimed know it all like yourself. Low self esteem? How do you come up with that? More liberal rhetoric. Ill post the chart for you later. Bitch got away with murder! Go volunteer to hug a tree and maybe you can save the world.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds