• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Thief of a brother I have....

#39002 3 years, 3 months ago
This fuckin guy is out of his mind thinking he's going to steel from me and get away with it.....

My truck gets locked in our garage when I get home and last night my brother was in the garage working on his bike (peddle bike)...... well I get in my truck for work this morning and lo and behold my twenty-something odd dollars cash is gone. I know for a fact it was in my center counicil along with my license, which I always put there together at the end of the day.

Then he just denies it.... ok dude, you were the only one in the garage which stays locked other then when you went in there...... it didn't disapear and it sure as hell didn't grow legs and walk away either.....

Well I just took a hammer and a can of spray paint to his bike, and I almost feel satisfied, but I'm still going threw his room when hes not home whenever I get the chance and taking whatever I want that makes up for the missing $$ to me.

He's really lucky I'm not gunna beat the shit out of him - not that 20 bux means much to me, its just pricipal. When your own family is stealing shit from you thats pretty messed up.

He stold pot from me a year and a half ago (not much at all) and I stold some shit from him then and crushed this whole can collection he had - apparently he didn't learn his lesson and he still thinks its ok to steal from his family.
mountainjam28
Junior Boarder
Enjoying the ride...

Re: Thief of a brother I have....

#39005 3 years, 3 months ago
ouch, not cool... dude. You should buy a safe to keep your stuff in when he's around or in case he retaliates because his bicycle is a heap of metal now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
Lynx
Visitor

#39015 3 years, 3 months ago
"Write me down as one who knew
revenge means more revenge on you"

Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by .
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#39017 3 years, 3 months ago
I do have a safe and a lock on my door. I didn't think I had to lock my truck inside of the garage, it was just lunch money for the week in there - everything important is in a double lock safe that is lag bolted to 2 walls and the floor in the corner of a closet. However if he tries retaliating there will be very big trouble and I think he at least knows better then that, somehow he must of thought I wasn't going to notice or he could just say "I didn't do it".

Thanks for the advice though!
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#39025 3 years, 3 months ago
thats fucked up, he steals from his own brother, thats so not cool....
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#39027 3 years, 3 months ago
I don't think this story will have a happy ending. Call me crazy.....
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#39028 3 years, 3 months ago
^^ lol. No Neverstop, not enless one day he straightens up his act and stops hanging out with a bunch of losers that are all bad influences on him. His friends are all high school drop outs or trouble makers if they didn't drop out.
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#39036 3 years, 3 months ago
one of these days he's going to steal from the wrong person and the outcome may not be good at all...
terrapin_blue
Junior Boarder

#39102 3 years, 3 months ago
Glad it wasn't me, I wouldn't even do this kind of shit to most people that I dislike over twenty dollars, or principle.

Cosmic justice serves it's purpose, and I would learn then to hide my shit better right then. Hurting other's belongings just makes me feel guilty and low. I try to look for every possible solution before bringing harm (emotional or physical) tp someone, especially someone I was or am close to.

That's just me though.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#39115 3 years, 3 months ago
rough scene brother, the cosmic forces will get him
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds