• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

Re: 1st birtday show!!!!!!!

#39061 3 years, 3 months ago
Congratulations! Birthday shows are the best! Hope all your wishes come true! Hey, I just read your birthday, well, lol, that is that exact place, but not the date, of my birthday show. Now I know you'll have a great time. What a place! There's a big ball of red hot love waiting for you at SPAC.
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by Daisy Mae.
kfender
Gold Boarder

#39070 3 years, 3 months ago
saw my only birthday show out in Vegas 5/14/93 my 24th birthday.
Terrapinjunky420
Fresh Boarder

#39170 3 years, 3 months ago
def not my first show, i am a youngster never got to see papa bear, but my first gd family show was there and back tour 02, my oldest sister brought me, i remember her looking at me and saying "whats wrong?" (i was crying lol) and i just looked at her and said "this is where i need to be in my life, everyone is so happy!" she was also the 1st person to give me a boot leg about a year earlier, no label nothing on it, i asked "what is it?" she just told me to listen, ever since then i have been hooked, also my first show was the start to my terrapin junkieness......after that 4 more shows i got terrapin at everyone, god i love this stuff
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#39176 3 years, 3 months ago
Terrapinjunky420 wrote:
def not my first show, i am a youngster never got to see papa bear, but my first gd family show was there and back tour 02, my oldest sister brought me, i remember her looking at me and saying "whats wrong?" (i was crying lol) and i just looked at her and said "this is where i need to be in my life, everyone is so happy!" she was also the 1st person to give me a boot leg about a year earlier, no label nothing on it, i asked "what is it?" she just told me to listen, ever since then i have been hooked, also my first show was the start to my terrapin junkieness......after that 4 more shows i got terrapin at everyone, god i love this stuff

That's just a really nice story! Glad you got on the bus!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terrapinjunky420
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

#39183 3 years, 3 months ago
mr weir and i share a birthday...my two birthday shows are 10/16/1989-nightfall of diamonds, and 10/16/09-ratdog at the tower
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#39401 3 years, 3 months ago
[quote="spring mountain high" post=39183]mr weir and i share a birthday...my two birthday shows are 10/16/1989-nightfall of diamonds, and 10/16/09-ratdog at the tower[/quot

They beat the crap out of that "Picasso Moon" . A pretty crushing first set.
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

#39440 3 years, 3 months ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
spring mountain high wrote:
mr weir and i share a birthday...my two birthday shows are 10/16/1989-nightfall of diamonds, and 10/16/09-ratdog at the tower

They beat the crap out of that "Picasso Moon" . A pretty crushing first set.

and a second set for the ages
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#39467 3 years, 3 months ago
you know the whole time this threads been up I totally spaced and forgot my mom gets a b-day show for Bobby solo acoustic 8/5 in Pittsfield!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#39469 3 years, 3 months ago

This is from the day i was born. =-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Gigs
Junior Boarder

#39495 3 years, 3 months ago
got one b-dy show it was phil at the beacon 2/14/?? what a great time. funny thing is when they started playing terrapin. dude next to me said cant believe there playing terrapin on my birthday. turned to him and said its my birthday too. turns out he was joking but shocked that was really mine
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds