• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kfender
Gold Boarder

Re: bethel menu

#41616 3 years, 2 months ago
83 sorry I didn't make it up to see you.I had to wait on a friend coming from a good distance.I had a ticket for him and had to wait for him to find me.Then the rest of the crew wanted to go in early.when we walked by lot D I looked around for your tie dye.Lot D was indeed very large.I forgot you said you were along the tree line.Sorry you went thru all the trouble preparing all that food.Maybe on Tuesday we can run into each other.Probaly getting to CMAC later in the day because my g/f is working that day.Hope to see you sooner than later
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#41668 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey msg. Looked through lot d, even in the back. Was looking for the Subaru with pa plates and the flag you mentioned. It's too bad because we got there in plenty of time too. Might try to hook up at Spac, but might onlybe able to leave Montreal around 4 pm, barely leaving enough time to get there. Will keep you posted. I'm sorry you overcooked. Hope you enjoy the leftovers.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#41784 3 years, 2 months ago
thanks guys i managed to save them not a total loss and i hd 10-15 other people show up from DHL,yes im going to spac and cannadaiga also philly and PNC if you want to get together we can exchange cell #s via PM on the connect side of this
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#41889 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
thanks guys i managed to save them not a total loss and i hd 10-15 other people show up from DHL,yes im going to spac and cannadaiga also philly and PNC if you want to get together we can exchange cell #s via PM on the connect side of this

thanks again 83!! was great to meet the few folks i did...did not have time to swing back after locating my friend, had to go in semi-early to lay down the blanket for a killer spot in the lawn...food was great, show was a fun time
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#41901 3 years, 2 months ago
its was nice to see ya too thanks for stopping by i had to break it down at 615 is so i could get inside .going lean for spac CYA there if ya want to meet up send me your cell via PM
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds