• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: bethel menu

#41282 3 years, 1 month ago
the chicken is still frozen took it out yesterday thought it wopuld be ready by now.im gonna try to roast it tomorrow morning,not alot of chicken ,sorrypot of white rice is done ,thinking of making some brown too doing ziti tomoorw morn also .was under the weather today so i lost alot of preptime.i just heard from my FB friends theyll be showing up too looks good.feel free to bring anything special you want .cant wait to see ya all at the jubilee
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#41293 3 years, 1 month ago
e-mail I just got from them says general parking lots open at 2..... I'll be getting there around 1 for the museum - I hope I beat all the traffic
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#41407 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi everyone. I've been here in the lot for an hour. Looked through lot D and couldn't find you guys. I have a cOoler full of Canadian beer!!
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#41533 3 years, 1 month ago
we were right where i said i would be lot D d1 by the trees sorry you didnt find us I had a picnic table i set up a two more tables 3 buffet trays and only wlewis and mushroom man and his family showed up.thank god my real friends from deadheadland kept there word and showed we had a great time,thanks for making me cook way more than i needed.show was off the hook we were fith row in front of phil got smiles and waves from john and phil before the show started and ran into a buddy from college..
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by 83msg1sttyme.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#41535 3 years, 1 month ago
jardlang i wasnt ranting at you BTW at 615 we started packing up for the 7 start time i had a lot of stuff to put away maybe spac if your going would love a cold canadian beer
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#41540 3 years, 1 month ago
just got home - was a great time tonight, very nice meeting you guys and girls!

wish more boarders showed up
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by MushroomMan.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#41543 3 years, 1 month ago
I would of ate more but I like to keep a semi empty stomache while shroomin' - all the food you had looked great, the chicken and baked beans I had was good stuff.... so don't think I didn't like the looks of your selections or anything (not that I think you thought that)
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#41605 3 years, 1 month ago
hey guys- we have sooo many cookies left over- we looked all over for you as well- but now we know we didn't go far enough-lot D was way bigger than i thought- wish we could have met you guys and girls - i bet you saw us though cause we were 3rd row in front of phil!
we would have come to hang if we realized you were all the way to d1- when we came out there were swarms of nitrous freaks surrounding the car and i had to throw a little fit to get them to move that shit away from my car!
Thought the show was great! many high lights for me- and to the guys in front of me who kept giving me sips of ice cold beer and other nice treats....YOU ROCK!
comes a time was a real tear jerker!!! Eyes was hot! help/slip/elevn/franklins was SMOKIN"!!!!!!
i have to say that i have never seen a line for the mens room as i saw last night- we wondered if there were 100 stalls in the ladies room and 4 in the mens!!!! so funny to see the tables turned and had fun joking with all the other ladies waiting for there men to powder their noses!!lolololol!
really looking forward to CMAC now-
on a side note- we were warned by our motel lady that the cops in Liberty were really bad and would ticket you for 1 or 2 over - we were super careful- but they were at every spot where the speed went from 45 to 30 and 55 to 30 - just BS! hope no one got snagged!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#41608 3 years, 1 month ago
yeah we were at the top of the lot last row like i said oh well.shoot we probably saw each other iwas in row E in front of phil seats 15-14 how awesome was that show my God.going to spac spa motel is our home got good seats for that one too ,patching up my bones and carb loading for tues
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by 83msg1sttyme.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#41613 3 years, 1 month ago
yeah -sent you a pm- i was just looking you must be in my pics- i have stuff from behind me - bet ldowling will be in them too! now i gotta try to get them up.
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds