• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

bethel menu

#38911 3 years, 1 month ago
im trying to nail this down since they dont allow open flames im going to use my coleman stove.im going to bbq some chicken legs and thighs at home and reheat them in sauce at the lot,was thinking hot dogs and kraut,maybe some ziti with sauce do the sterno trays /heat make a big salad.possible other choices are mac and chees,brown rice,baked beans corn on the cob also im going to bring mixed soda ,water and a case of beer.any one have any input?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: jaredlang
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

Re: bethel menu

#38931 3 years, 1 month ago
Sounds good wish menu was going to be down south
GOOD LOVE
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#38963 3 years, 1 month ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
im trying to nail this down since they dont allow open flames im going to use my coleman stove.im going to bbq some chicken legs and thighs at home and reheat them in sauce at the lot,was thinking hot dogs and kraut,maybe some ziti with sauce do the sterno trays /heat make a big salad.possible other choices are mac and chees,brown rice,baked beans corn on the cob also im going to bring mixed soda ,water and a case of beer.any one have any input?

sounds great, mac n cheese, brown rice and beans all sound excellent as well...is there anything i can bring? maybe my famous ramble caprese salad or maybe a big bowl of fruit salad?? case of beer? case of water?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#38970 3 years, 1 month ago
Wow, sounds like youre going all out. I was planning on doing Spac, Comcast and the Vibes (still am), but on a whim, and since some plans had changed for that weekend, my buddy and I got some Bethel lawns yesterday, so we will be there. Would definitely try to hook up with you guys. If so, is there anything we can bring?
Were' coming from Canada, Canadian beer anyone?
Since were crossing the border, we will not be able to bring certain items, but if anyone else is able to help out in that regard, it would be great if you can let me know.
Only 10 days away!!!! Can't wait!!!!
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38985 3 years, 1 month ago
wlewis wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

sounds great, mac n cheese, brown rice and beans all sound excellent as well...is there anything i can bring? maybe my famous ramble caprese salad or maybe a big bowl of fruit salad?? case of beer? case of water?
if you want to bring something that would be great any or all sounds good thanks for the reply shaping up for a good time
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38987 3 years, 1 month ago
jaredlang wrote:
Wow, sounds like youre going all out. I was planning on doing Spac, Comcast and the Vibes (still am), but on a whim, and since some plans had changed for that weekend, my buddy and I got some Bethel lawns yesterday, so we will be there. Would definitely try to hook up with you guys. If so, is there anything we can bring?
Were' coming from Canada, Canadian beer anyone?
Since were crossing the border, we will not be able to bring certain items, but if anyone else is able to help out in that regard, it would be great if you can let me know.
Only 10 days away!!!! Can't wait!!!!
would love some canadian beer and youand your buddies are welcome to party.lotD its at thetop of the parking lotif you go to the bethel website and look at the map youll seeon the lower left the male female symbols in blue circles and a line of green with trees thats the strip i want to try and get but at the other end away from the gate,green subaru station wagon PA plates with blue tye dye guitar/banner on it ill put a futher forum sign on the windshield
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38989 3 years, 1 month ago
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#39011 3 years, 1 month ago
our family rolls with the coleman stove we have ham and cheese wrapps for breakfast with fresh tomatoes ..then burgers ro bratts later on .. beer and wine and good tunes to wash it all down
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#39056 3 years, 1 month ago
I'm gunna bring something, not sure exacly what I'll make yet but there defintley wont be anyone with the same idea - hope you like apples....

I plan on getting up to lot D around 5 or so after the museum. Is this to late, what time is everyone heading into the show?

it starts at 7 I was thinking head in around 6 so I'll actually shoot for a little sooner then 5.
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#39057 3 years, 1 month ago
We're flying in from CO the night before, joining a friend from the city and heading up Sat AM. Where's the gathering? Would be great to meet you all!
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds