• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Re: Phil Lesh....I'm working on a setlist for us

#40005 3 years, 1 month ago
jesus christ...these guys are so off on vocals. Im not tryin to rag on anyone but they hopefully do this song better than this. phil sounds awesome and im sure bob too , cant really hear his guitar, but im assuming its fine. The female backup singer is fine. But the male (Jeff) and JK sound terrible. They relly need to find a better note to hit at the chorus its horriblly off key in both mics. phil im sure you've corrected this, you were the mind behind attics, were you not? that is the best harmony of vocals EVER in the history of our world. i know it wasnt the camera it was recorded on to blame. i like the garcia slick version. its a suprise cause its not a complicated harmony at all.anyway.

intothesun
Visitor

#40007 3 years, 1 month ago
k - thanks. im gonna try mountain song too.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#40012 3 years, 1 month ago
intothesun wrote:
jesus christ...these guys are so off on vocals. Im not tryin to rag on anyone but they hopefully do this song better than this. phil sounds awesome and im sure bob too , cant really hear his guitar, but im assuming its fine. The female backup singer is fine. But the male (Jeff) and JK sound terrible. They relly need to find a better note to hit at the chorus its horriblly off key in both mics. phil im sure you've corrected this, you were the mind behind attics, were you not? that is the best harmony of vocals EVER in the history of our world. i know it wasnt the camera it was recorded on to blame. i like the garcia slick version. its a suprise cause its not a complicated harmony at all.anyway.

everyone has thier off nights.... Still sounds pretty good to me tho, maybe it the poor quality video that makes it sound bad.
intothesun
Visitor

#40016 3 years, 1 month ago
ok. maybe. the music sounds wondeful though. the camera picked that up fine. so, not so sure it was the camera. im bettin it was an off night for that song which afterall, is still fresh in the lineup.
intothesun
Visitor

#40082 3 years, 1 month ago

Rosemary >Viola Lee blues > High on Mountain
intothesun
Visitor

#40083 3 years, 1 month ago
almost forgot, also Stagger Lee !!! just fooolin around didnt practice the lyrics....my apologies
intothesun
Visitor

#40112 3 years, 1 month ago
Wharf Rat > Born on the Bayou > Fire on the Mountain > Throwing Stones > Not Fade Away !!!

thats all for today and prob for awhile...thanks for your kind attention !!
intothesun
Visitor

#40439 3 years, 1 month ago
greatest story ever told....how do you like my last jams? i didnt get into high on a mountain too much hope you liked the other ones
SPAC84
Junior Boarder

#40518 3 years, 1 month ago
Are you going to be pickin' in any of the lots on summer tour?
intothesun
Visitor

#40615 3 years, 1 month ago
I cant bring my guitar cause its a friends and its worht 850 dollars. I might bring a guitar thats a cheapo, depending on the temperature...really going to dance and hear some good music and see some fun people. oh yeah and to eat some of the best grilled cheeses and burritos on earth!!! i love to sit in with other pickers.
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds