• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Bitch got away with murder....

#39088 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Rough tough cream puffs and armchair warriors for stating the facts that she got away with murder? Do you have a drinking problem? Your brain seems to be malfunctioning.

That used to be the name of a high school street gang I was in - the rough tuff cream puffs - we got beat up alot.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#39092 3 years, 2 months ago
I suspect lost sailor uses this forum under the influence. Just a hunch. Always a bad idea drinking and typing. It causes liberal delusions of grand proportions.
intothesun
Visitor

#39120 3 years, 2 months ago
[quote="lostsailor" post=39073]re: OJ Simplson: I'd say the same thing: Do you or don't you trust our form of government. Do you or don't you trust your fellow peers to do the right thing? Ever watch the movie 9 angry men? [I think that's the title- old black/white movie about 9 jury people...? go watch it.

And if you are that concerned with little kids in danger my little armchair warrior(s): there are little poor kids suffering everywhere in the world. It's so easy to worry ovre one kid's death yet do nothing to stop it again. Rough tough creampuffs.

IF YOU WERE TRULY OUTRAGED YOU'D BE VOLUNTEERING SOMEWHERE. SOMETHING. Oh, you sit at home eating your TV dinner and worrying over THIS one. Look around you.... some kid is in danger right now. Me thinks you'll just step over that one, because the news didn't report how you should feel.

It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it... right?[/quote]
Dont think you were speakin to me. but i dont eat frozen tv dinners. But they are good.. I help kids, animals, drug addicts, racists, and the lonely and depressed. And you say "go help a kid" all of a sudden we worry about this case. Its wierd though. thats why its had everyones attention. Its different. When a person is killed you report it. they say the girl drowned. Then call 911 and tell them your daughter just drowned. they get her. Theres a funeral, chistian or catholic i assume. Then you have a grave and visit with flowers. she doesnt end up taped ina bag. That doesnt spark a jurors mind as "suspicious" in the truth as to her defense. That sound as a bad lie. Fill me in please.
intothesun
Visitor

#39122 3 years, 2 months ago
Some of the jurors are cashing in book deals and being brought to disney world paid by tv network's Pay your own admission price with your own damn money. How much is a 4 pack of tickets.. $ 175? Fill me in about my last post please. seriously
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#40185 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Do you think OJ did it? Yes or no? I don't need a paragraph, just an answer.

And you know he did it [guilty] because you were there that night? Yes or no. Do you have first hand knowledge that he did it- yes or no. You know he's guilty because.... well, how, exactly? Oh, that's right... because you just know You haev a gut reaction and your gut says guilt. That's all I need- throw the switch on him.

Whether OJ did it or not concerns me very little. Whether he got his day in court and whether our system worked properly is my concern. But sure- you are free to damn him for something you know shit about. Condemn them all... I just sure hope you aren't chrisitan because christians are not supposed to judge others.... or is that only in the "liberal" bible.

People actually watched this thing from beginning to end? Really? And do any of you really understand the law enough to understand what they were saying, or did you rely on your favorite talking head to fill in that for you to... albeit with their take on it. What station did you watch? Just curiious.

Anytime you want to have a real discussion about liberalism, bring it on. Oh, but you might want to drop the cartoon and actually make an argument. Nah...on second thought, you seem like the type who might get farther using a cartoon...

Here's a little liberalism for you: We think the government (aka the "people") must prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, before their peers, that they committed a crime and before their precious liberties should be taken from them. What philosophy do you follow, the one that says "one's gut is all one needs"? gut reaction is the most base human idea we have. You prefer that to the liberal form, I understand, but don't misunderstand that ethics (you can look it up) is where liberalism strives to be. Your "gut" tells you OJ is guilty. Your gut "tells" you this woman is guilty, too. Yet the prosecutor couldn't, and didn't, go beyodn a reasonable doubt.

"Rough tough cream pufF" is directed at all those people who want her to be executed. But again- those are usually the types who can't be bothered to fulfill their jury obligations.... "oh, I'd wear my NRA pin" types.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#40186 3 years, 2 months ago
intothesun wrote:
Some of the jurors are cashing in book deals and being brought to disney world paid by tv network's Pay your own admission price with your own damn money. How much is a 4 pack of tickets.. $ 175? Fill me in about my last post please. seriously

Is it wrong to write a book? Are they breaking a law if they did? Because you obviously know that she's guilty. And now the jurors are guilty of something too. right?
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#40187 3 years, 2 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
well honestly if I was getting paid full time pay to be there then I wouldn't mind at all, but the 50 bux they give you per day for a subcontractor is pretty rediculous.

---if I had a job that paid me full days to be at jury duty, then I would want to go!

Here's the thing: crying that you are fulfilling the only legal obligation one has to be a citizen is pretty sad. $50.... you don't get that in Los Angeles. They pay you for travel. Or they will give you a bus pass for a week. But that's for travel (to make sure you can get there and back). And it starts on the second day.
intothesun
Visitor

#40207 3 years, 2 months ago
You're still talking about this? Wow, even Nancy Grace took a break. Its in gods hands. Hey my reference about disney world costing $175 is the same amount of posts you have...LoL
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds