• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Bitch got away with murder....

#39053 3 years, 2 months ago
yea not only did they defend her, but they were all hugging her after the verdict was read!
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#39058 3 years, 2 months ago
Sick. Pardon my cynicism, but they're probably seeing future big bucks rolling in. Disgusting. A moment like that calls for sober and solemn reflection, not celebration. The perp is clearly a very very sick woman, and her lawyers either gullible dupes, or self-serving (you supply the noun)...in any case, no loving mother who is truly innocent would feel joy at such a moment, the weight of reality would keep you somber enough. In fact, her current demeanor just re-inforces my opinion that she is a dirty liar who cares only about herself. But then, from the looks of her, I'd say she's crazy as a loon, and that the prosecution was not legalistically realistic in seeking the murder conviction, and over reached itself. It's a sad day for everyone, even the murderess, because it does not do her soul any good to get away with this, and it sets a bad example for others who will now be more likely to feel like they too can get away with murder. Evil breeds evil, and I sure hope something can be done to ensure she is punished for her crime.
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by Daisy Mae. Reason: typo
sidemouse
Junior Boarder

#39066 3 years, 2 months ago
"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has to be us.”
Jerry Garcia

www.conservation.org
mountainjam28
Junior Boarder
Enjoying the ride...

#39067 3 years, 2 months ago
That's the part that gets me... Casey is gonna make a ton of money out of this. Media outlets everywhere are foaming at the mouth trying to get the first interview.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#39073 3 years, 2 months ago
re: OJ Simplson: I'd say the same thing: Do you or don't you trust our form of government. Do you or don't you trust your fellow peers to do the right thing? Ever watch the movie 9 angry men? [I think that's the title- old black/white movie about 9 jury people...? go watch it.

And if you are that concerned with little kids in danger my little armchair warrior(s): there are little poor kids suffering everywhere in the world. It's so easy to worry ovre one kid's death yet do nothing to stop it again. Rough tough creampuffs.

IF YOU WERE TRULY OUTRAGED YOU'D BE VOLUNTEERING SOMEWHERE. SOMETHING. Oh, you sit at home eating your TV dinner and worrying over THIS one. Look around you.... some kid is in danger right now. Me thinks you'll just step over that one, because the news didn't report how you should feel.

It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it... right?
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by lostsailor.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#39074 3 years, 2 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I hear facial hair is a good way to not get picked as well, so when I go I make sure my beard n stuff is as long and untrimmed as possible (though thats basically my look anyway, except when I trim down a little once a year for the summer). I only went once and the case was settled before picking a jury but if I ever did get questioned I would try my best to give them every answer they don't want to hear.

I know somebody is going to say (or think if they don't say it) that I'm an ass and people like me are wrong not wanting to serve but hey, whatever thats how it is. I don't think we should be forced to go so thats my reasoning.

You do what you habe to do. But don't think you are the solution to the problem. Don't think that you actually have a say. You don't want to participate in the only one thing you MUST DO as a citizen... and then complain about others who do it... I'm sorry but you are unwilling to do your civic duty. It's like complaining about president and at teh same time admitting you don't vote.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#39076 3 years, 2 months ago
[quote="lostsailor" post=39073]re: OJ Simplson: I'd say the same thing: Do you or don't you trust our form of government. Do you or don't you trust your fellow peers to do the right thing? Ever watch the movie 9 angry men? [I think that's the title- old black/white movie about 9 jury people...? go watch it.

And if you are that concerned with little kids in danger my little armchair warrior(s): there are little poor kids suffering everywhere in the world. It's so easy to worry ovre one kid's death yet do nothing to stop it again. Rough tough creampuffs.

IF YOU WERE TRULY OUTRAGED YOU'D BE VOLUNTEERING SOMEWHERE. SOMETHING. Oh, you sit at home eating your TV dinner and worrying over THIS one. Look around you.... some kid is in danger right now. Me thinks you'll just step over that one, because the news didn't report how you should feel.

It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it... right?[/quote]

So then you are saying OJ is innocent?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#39078 3 years, 2 months ago
Do you think OJ did it? Yes or no? I don't need a paragraph, just an answer.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#39083 3 years, 2 months ago
well honestly if I was getting paid full time pay to be there then I wouldn't mind at all, but the 50 bux they give you per day for a subcontractor is pretty rediculous.

---if I had a job that paid me full days to be at jury duty, then I would want to go!
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by MushroomMan.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#39086 3 years, 2 months ago
Rough tough cream puffs and armchair warriors for stating the facts that she got away with murder? Do you have a drinking problem? Your brain seems to be malfunctioning.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds