• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Re: Bitch got away with murder....

#38865 3 years, 1 month ago
The bitch got away with murder...goodnight.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#38866 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, my bad, I see the OJ thing was already covered. But a jury system does make mistakes. Innocent people get convicted and guilty go free, so I wouldn't put all my trust there. This is clearly an injustice. She was in charge of the well being of that child and and was trying to cover up her guilt with lies. Outrageous is the only way to describe it.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#38867 3 years, 1 month ago
assuming that you know God's thoughts on a matter is like assuming you can play a violin with your asshole
intothesun
Visitor

#38868 3 years, 1 month ago
If you did murder an ant, I know a great lawyer.
intothesun
Visitor

#38870 3 years, 1 month ago
Good analogy. But i know god doesn't like mothers who for 31 DAYS dont report thier child missing. I'm positve he isn't ok with that.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#38871 3 years, 1 month ago
no he's not but his son also said that redemption is achievable by all and that no one person is truly eternally ...maybe dad don't agree but I never cared much for what my parents said either
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#38872 3 years, 1 month ago
(truly eternally damned...)
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#38875 3 years, 1 month ago
If anyone can play the violin with their asshole would you please post it on youtube? Thank you.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#38876 3 years, 1 month ago
intothesun wrote:
Good analogy. But i know god doesn't like mothers who for 31 DAYS dont report thier child missing. I'm positve he isn't ok with that.

play the violin with asshole, good ANALogy! Hahahahaha. Let the puns fly!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#38887 3 years, 1 month ago
one of the jurrors was a christian who 'didn't like to judge people'......... who the fuck let her on trial?

They interview a ton of people and they let somebody like that on this case. They also said that the jurrors left their notes behind when they got the case so I don't think they had intentions of considering very much, they wanted to get back to their families - look how quick they came up with the verdict. If 10 jurrors thought she was guilty the other 2 would most likely have gone along with it to.
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds