• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Bitch got away with murder....

#38789 3 years, 3 months ago
I know how it works, I'm just saying sometimes 'beyound a reasonable doubt' means that your common sense dosn't mean anything and there have been plenty of cases in the past where a guilty person is found innocent when they are obviously guilty. One thing for certain is she should have been charged with more then lieing to police. She should at least have been charged with indangerment to a child, because not reporting a child missing for a month is definitley puting it in danger.

Sorry I upset you so much with my opinions, but that's what they are and I'm entitled to them. You obviously are to and I know your just stating your opinions but you shouldn't let it get you so worked up..... I mean I'm only in agreeance with um.... just about everybody!
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#38794 3 years, 3 months ago
What they're saying on the later news shows, now that the dust has settled a little, is that the prosecution overreached. If they'd gone for, say, manslaughter as opposed to murder 1, they might have had enough evidence for that conviction.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
intothesun
Visitor

#38857 3 years, 3 months ago
lostsailor wrote:
intothesun wrote:
Theres no way the prosecution is going to stop - we all know she murdered her daughter. They will get her on something somehow...new evidence...something. Funny how this happens the day after Independence Day....what a piece of shit country we live in. What America stands for - and what she really is - are two totally different things. I really cannot believe the jury found her not guilty. People are in jail for smoking pot and unpaid fines and this bitch murders her daughter with tape on her mouth saying "Shut Up". wtf? really, are you kidding - i felt like throwing up when i heard the verdict. And I could feel our entire nation feeling the same way.

I'm sorry. "we all know she's guilt..." Not the 12 jury members.... Listen: I trust the jury system... the AMERICAN jury system. I trust that the prosecutor put on their best evidence and defense put on their best defense. I trust that the jury, our peers, tried their best to understand the issues, the evidence presented, and ruled accordingly. To think you, who was not there but only had the benefit of hot little phrases meted out by the media, and that is acceptable to you, knows better than those men and woman locked away from their family for over a month or more, and you can denounce this woman guilty from the comfort of your home, where it's safe and cozy, is, I believe, shameful. If you don't trust the jury system, the prosecutor, etc. then you have a duty to stand up and demand a better system. But that's not what you are doing.

I do not understand how people can conclude, based on fragments of information, guilt or not. I say we should be more concerned with our justice system, how the process works, and if it is transparent. Instead people get caught up in these little cases and act as if the woman everyone seems to have concluded is guilty gets her just desert based on your hunches. How you feel about her does not equate to her guilt. I am sorry but you have an understanding of the process of law that is completely backwards. It works like this: She is considered innocent. The prosecutor presents evidence that they believe proves her guilt. The defense defends the accused. 12 (or 9) jury members- our peers- listen to the evidence and they must be convinced BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT of guilt. If they are not convinced BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT then she is not found guilty. They were going to take away her liberties for ever. I trust the jury made this decisoin painfully, with a lot of soul searching and with a lot of conviction- that they were not convinced BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT she was guilty. And you sit there in the comfort of your home or place of employment, comfortably judging others? Shameful. Go do something about people suffering. Pretending to participate in someone's downfall does no good.... this whole media circus is a joke... that should make you sick. Not her guilt. Our peers handled that part.

Oh, and the connection between being in jail for smoking pot... if it went to trial they were before a jury of our peers, too. See how it works?

I followed the case for the past 3 years you fucking moron. The little girl had her mouth taped shut saying"shut up". Her "mother" did't report her daughter missing for 31 days...maybe to let all dan and evidence have time to disappear. I guess your also going to say that OJ Simpson is not guilty. By the way I'm not sitting in my home comfortable - I'm very uncomfortable because a little girl was murdered and the killer is on the loose, who ever he or she may be. Are you cool with the fact her killer is not found? Comfort of my home? Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking bitch.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#38858 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey lost sailor. Is OJ innocent too? You've been away too long at sea. This must be the price for being free. Bitch got away with murder! Lol
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#38859 3 years, 3 months ago
people are murdered everyday and the killers are not found or brought to justice. it is difficult when the same laws that allow the guilty to go free are the same that protect you and I. some laws are unjust others not just enough, sometimes human emotion and psyche do not mix with the actual practice of the law. guilt can only be determined when there is absolute proof otherwise we risk murdering based on inconclusive judgements. I don't know if killing based on strong hunches no matter how resounding the peanut gallery may be is ever a good thing. It's a tough call but I know that name calling and profanity due not bring clarity to distressing issues and further contemplation should be considered before delving into uncharted waters surrounding such harsh judgements. I was convinced she was guilty too but what real opinion can I have when all I can say about it is what I have read in papers and seen on television. If I was an expert on a trial because of what I followed through news/media outlets then the same expertise should be extended to all areas of television....and we all know that whats on television is a lie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
intothesun
Visitor

#38860 3 years, 3 months ago
Lost sailor is just plain LOST. We all know that they couldn't find her guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, we know how the system works. DUH?? But its more than obvious she killed her daughter. YOU obviously haven't been following the case. If my dog were gone for 31 minutes I would be out looking for her. Her daughter?! 31 DAYS....!!!? The defense celebrated thier victory but a murderer is not behind bars. Good job defense, you did a great job. Really, fuck the truth...lets just bring a good defense to court regardless if our client murdered her daughter!? God will have his way. And he don't need a jury to decide for him.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#38861 3 years, 3 months ago
nor does He need you to decide for him...
intothesun
Visitor

#38862 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey dire wolf, dont murder me. and if you do, you better get a good lawyer.
intothesun
Visitor

#38863 3 years, 3 months ago
Im not deciding for him, but with him.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#38864 3 years, 3 months ago
I couldn't murder an ant.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds